Tianas Place

_Scar

I'd rather see it in a park so it'd get more attention, but I agree. PatF deserves some major love.

SosoDude

When I watched the movie , I immediately thought , " great idea for a new park restaurant " ! Not sure which park or location , but I think its a great idea .

col

I'd rather see it in a park so it'd get more attention, but I agree. PatF deserves some major love.

i agree that it needs some major love -i had to ask a CM at hall of presidents where you could meet tiana! it would be very nice to see it around the parks more. i also agree with the opening post that it does need a restaurant -PatF restaurant would be awesome!

Biff215

Great idea, but Disney doesn't seem interested in keeping two restaurants open at what they consider one resort. It was part of the reason for the merger in the first place. It never really made sense to me since they aren't really that convenient to one another.

The kitchen at POFQ appears to have been converted to a test kitchen for pastries and desserts. It was used during a Disney edition of one of the cake shows, I don't remember which.

MrX8991

After I watched that movie, I was also thinking "that would be a great idea for a restaurant" but couldn't think of where it would fit. That would be a great idea, didn't think about the resorts!

Master Gracey 5

Never watched the film is on par with Lion King, Alaadin because otherwise I won't waste my time?

Maybe half a step below Aladdin (time will tell), but certainly better than Mulan and Hunchback. Definitely worth your time to see, its got some great characters and the villain is right up there with Jafar.

wannabeBelle

Blue Bayou East?

oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh very nice thought!!! I was there two years ago and it was pretty amazing. Also what about re-theming the Adventureland Veranda in WDW? That could be a nice in park location which is already serving now as a Quick Service location. Too bad there isnt anything closer to the Haunted Mansion..............that would be a nice tie in between the riverboat area and the mansion itself. Marie

MarkTwain

Anyone notice how the restaurant in the movie was shaped like a riverboat...?

Maybe Tiana's Place should take over the Empress Lilly from Fulton's Crab House... :lookaroun

(bring back the paddlewheel while you're at it)

Figment632

Maybe half a step below Aladdin (time will tell), but certainly better than Mulan and Hunchback. Definitely worth your time to see, its got some great characters and the villain is right up there with Jafar.

Ok I'll give it a shot I just don't want to sit through an Open Range or Chicken Little :dazzle:

Master Gracey 5

Ok I'll give it a shot I just don't want to sit through an Open Range or Chicken Little :dazzle:

Definitely better than those two movies. PatF not the second coming of Beauty and the Beast or The Little Mermaid, but it is definitely a good movie. If you don't like it, feel free to hold it against me. :eek:

Blasphemy! Hunchback was a work of art!

My apologies, I definitely wouldn't rank Hunchback at the bottom of the list, or Mulan for that matter. Both were good movies, I just feel they lack the same quality as BatB, TLM, Aladdin, or Lion King. I felt PatF was between them, it just needed a little more to make it a classic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom