President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
1721444875524.png

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 28 Stats (7/19):
7am: 1.0 secs
1pm: 453.5 secs, or ~8 mins

BG 130 (+20) is the last BG called for the day at 9pm.

Notable stoppages:
9:00 - 10:59am

Average pace: 5mins/BG

VQ Drop Mean/Average:
7am: 6m -> 5m (-1m)
1pm: 6m -> 7m (+1m)

That does it for Day 28 of Tiana's Bayou Adventure!
1000013136.png

TheMaxRebo

Your CM is wrong. Here is what the internet says:

View attachment 802081

Ok, well, guess we shall see ... Would be the first time a CM got something wrong (though the internet isn't infallible either - though I hope it is correct in this case)

And my question is slightly different than what that says. I know if I get at BG for Tiana's and ride it that I can get another one at 6pm. My specific question was if I have a BG for Tiana's (or Tron) but it hasn't been called yet, so I am sure I'll holding a BG, can I get another one at 6pm - so holding 2 BGs at the same time

Ayla

Ok, well, guess we shall see ... Would be the first time a CM got something wrong (though the internet isn't infallible either - though I hope it is correct in this case)

And my question is slightly different than what that says. I know if I get at BG for Tiana's and ride it that I can get another one at 6pm. My specific question was if I have a BG for Tiana's (or Tron) but it hasn't been called yet, so I am sure I'll holding a BG, can I get another one at 6pm - so holding 2 BGs at the same time
I am going to guess that they are two different pools and once regular park hours are over for guests, all remaining boarding groups will be cancelled, so no, you won't be able to hold 2 at the same time.

gerarar

Premium Member
1pm drop closed at 1:49pm, lasting for 2920.129 secs, or ~49 mins.
Saturday 1pm Drop Average: 56m -> 54m (-2m)

Up to BG 45 called at 1pm, 12 more than yesterday

mattpeto

@gerarar - I can chase down these stats but maybe you know off the top of your head.

What is the average time they start calling back the people from the 1 pm VQ?

I’m hoping for a 7 am slot that is called back from 2-4 pm. Is that possible or will be likely be drawing from the 1 pm queue at that point?

gerarar

Premium Member
@gerarar - I can chase down these stats but maybe you know off the top of your head.

What is the average time they start calling back the people from the 1 pm VQ?

I’m hoping for a 7 am slot that is called back from 2-4 pm. Is that possible or will be likely be drawing from the 1 pm queue at that point?
We know for a fact they distribute at least 80 BGs during the morning 7am drop. They only get to the around the 50's by the 1pm drop starts. Just depends on how much downtime they have in the morning, which is basically a guarantee these days.

So I would say try to get a late morning BG or a really early afternoon BG. I would also look at ThrillData's BG distribution charts (the ones @MisterPenguin posts) to see when BG 80 gets distributed.

But with the morning drops varying so much it's hard to strategize that.

Honestly if you really need to ride between that time period, a LL is your best bet.

mattpeto

We know for a fact they distribute at least 80 BGs during the morning 7am drop. They only get to the around the 50's by the 1pm drop starts. Just depends on how much downtime they have in the morning, which is basically a guarantee these days.

So I would say try to get a late morning BG or a really early afternoon BG. I would also look at ThrillData's BG distribution charts (the ones @MisterPenguin posts) to see when BG 80 gets distributed.

But with the morning drops varying so much it's hard to strategize that.

Honestly if you really need to ride between that time period, a LL is your best bet.
Very helpful thanks!

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 29 Stats (7/20):
7am: 1.9 secs
1pm: 2920.1 secs, or ~49 mins

BG 59 (-71) is the last BG called for the day at 3:34pm.

Notable stoppages:
9:00 - 9:14am
12:04 - 2:46pm
3:34 - 9:00pm

Really bad day operationally, over 8 hours of downtime.

Average pace: 5mins/BG

VQ Drop Mean/Average:
7am: 2.0s -> 2.0s (+0)
1pm: 56m -> 54m (-2m)

That does it for Day 29 of Tiana's Bayou Adventure!
1000013153.png

gerarar

Premium Member
7am drop lasted for 1.693 secs.
Sunday 7am Drop Average: 5m -> 4m (-1m)

BG's 1-15 called at 9:07am as part of the initial wave.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom