News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

Brian

We're so back.

444948501_973655434761179_1144435386789680619_n.jpg

Prince-1

No, there really IS objectivity.
JAWS vs JAWS IV.
ET vs Mac and Me
Everything in arts and entertainment are not the same 'cept in the eyes and ears of the beholder.
Ever see the "Fruit, fruit, _ _ _ _, _ _ _ _" scene in Black Sails?

Still all examples of subjectivity.

Last edited:

peter11435

Was it ever confirmed that the water cannons were done for? It's a cute effect at night but the kinetics of the splash during the day will really be missed. I know it's been said before that the fence is supposed to hide the pumps for the splash effect, so it seems odd they'd keep the fence without maintaining the splash.
The fence is for fall protection

ᗩLᘿᑕ ✨ ᗩζᗩᗰ

HOUSE OF MAGIC
Premium Member
Too subtle. With the camera flash it's rendered non-exist, unfortunately. Also, was really hoping the dangling bottles would be reworked but it looks as though they'll be changing color in unison. :( Would rather steady on different colors or random.

Last edited:

splah

Speaking to the framing and capturing a moment that the viewer instantly knows what’s going on other have brought up.

Try this fun game. Ask a non theme park fan “what is going on in this scene?”

I know “taken out of context” but that’s the point. The context should tell you what happening. Pirates dunking someone in a well. Pirates luring dog with a key. Ghost having a party.

Attachments

• IMG_6983.jpeg
    IMG_6983.jpeg
    468.1 KB · Views: 122

ᗩLᘿᑕ ✨ ᗩζᗩᗰ

HOUSE OF MAGIC
Premium Member
kinetics of the splash during the day will really be missed.
This. Won't be visiting Tiana Foods during the day. No point. The superior ride is at night. And yes, some added kinetics visible during the day would be a welcomed addition. Jumping fountains in the swamp. Mardi Gras flag pennants flapping in the breeze...

re: Water Canons Do they have the option to turn them on on REALLY HOT DAYS?

Last edited:

Trauma

Can someone explain to me what the heck I’m missing. I have watched the video over and over and I don’t see these firefly’s.

Can someone do a freeze frame and circle them or something.

I feel like an idiot.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

splah

There’s an underglow after the log passes that lights up the flume that is separate from the flash. It’s most notable with the log st 1:10

grabs of flow, flash, and normal

Attachments

• IMG_6985.jpeg
    IMG_6985.jpeg
    89.9 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_6986.jpeg
    IMG_6986.jpeg
    111 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_6987.jpeg
    IMG_6987.jpeg
    81.5 KB · Views: 86

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom