News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

ToTBellHop

From a quick Google search
Tron does 1,680 pph.
7Dwarf mine train does 1,300pph.

Tron sold at $20 per ILL today
7Dwarf sold at $11 per ILL today

I know which one I'm keeping on ILL if I'm Disney
Tron does not hit that number. We also don't know the proportion of ILL to Standby for either. I have suspicions. But they are just suspicions.

Brer Oswald

If posts on here from two decades ago are to be believed, Splash/Tiana should be able to hit up to 1800 guests per hour.

I know this slipped in later years. I’ve seen numbers as low as 1080 per hour. With the rumoured ride system “improvements”, I would expect that it would be able to hit the former target.

Starship824

In the Parks
No
If posts on here from two decades ago are to be believed, Splash/Tiana should be able to hit up to 1800 guests per hour.

I know this slipped in later years. I’ve seen numbers as low as 1080 per hour. With the rumoured ride system “improvements”, I would expect that it would be able to hit the former target.
This is the first I'm hearing of ride system "improvements" what would those be?

Purduevian

Tron does not hit that number. We also don't know the proportion of ILL to Standby for either. I have suspicions. But they are just suspicions.
Yeah no inside information, but from publicly available information (price on ILL). It would seem like an odd choice to keep 7D on ILL and take Tron off.

discos

I have suspicions they make more off Seven Dwarfs even at the $11 price tag compared to TRON at $20. Seven Dwarfs constantly sells out every single day, whereas TRON has ILL availability pretty much at any point throughout the day. They are not usually selling out.

ToTBellHop

I have suspicions they make more off Seven Dwarfs even at the $11 price tag compared to TRON at $20. Seven Dwarfs constantly sells out every single day, whereas TRON has ILL availability pretty much at any point throughout the day. They are not usually selling out.
This is what you get when you have a high height requirement (for Disney) but not high thrill.

It probably helps them more as a Genie option.

Purduevian

Per Thrill data, it has only not sold out once or twice in the past Month. Although I do not know the mix or ILL vs Standby/VQ so it is possible that 7D is like 80% ILL and Tron is like 20% ILL. I actually think the VQ hurts ILL sales for Tron. I can for free get a 45min wait time for Tron, where 7D is hard to find under 80 mins.
1715095600182.png

discos

Per Thrill data, it has only not sold out once or twice in the past Month. Although I do not know the mix or ILL vs Standby/VQ so it is possible that 7D is like 80% ILL and Tron is like 20% ILL. I actually think the VQ hurts ILL sales for Tron. I can for free get a 45min wait time for Tron, where 7D is hard to find under 80 mins.
View attachment 783796
See I don’t know if I buy that Tron sells out this much because for what it’s worth, over the last hour the ILL return window only moved up 10 minutes. It seems like by early afternoon everyone who wanted ILL for TRON has already gotten it. I’ve checked many other days as well snd it’s always the same. I’m still a firm believer Disney will take TRON off ILL once Tiana opens

Attachments

• IMG_2510.jpeg
    IMG_2510.jpeg
    66.1 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_2511.jpeg
    IMG_2511.jpeg
    65.8 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2512.jpeg
    IMG_2512.jpeg
    72.1 KB · Views: 26

Purduevian

See I don’t know if I buy that Tron sells out this much because for what it’s worth, over the last hour the ILL return window only moved up 10 minutes. It seems like by early afternoon everyone who wanted ILL for TRON has already gotten it. I’ve checked many other days as well snd it’s always the same. I’m still a firm believer Disney will take TRON off ILL once Tiana opens
We will see, I haven't personally tracked it I can only assume that Thrill Data is correct. Also in the 30 mins since you sent that screen shot, Tron has moved out to a 3:20pm earliest time (30 mins of time passed, 30 mins of ILL time). Looks like 7Dwarf sold out around 10:55am this morning.

Again looking at math. Lets assume both coasters run 1300pph (Unless someone with better data knows if Tron or 7D has a higher/lower throughput).

MK is open 13 hours today meaning both rides have 16,900 rides to give away during regular park hours. If 7D is utilizing 80% of the line at $11 a ride. It will make .8*16,900*$11=X or $148,720 today.

For Tron to make the same amount of Monday $148,720/(16,900*20)= X or 44%

Is 44% or more of Tron's capacity going towards ILL? I have no idea, but it does "sell out" most days around 5-7pm

There are a ton of assumptions in here btw so 7D may be more profitable than Tron, but it just seems unlikely.
Side note this estimate would mean 7D brings in ~$54million every year in ILL sales

discos

We will see, I haven't personally tracked it I can only assume that Thrill Data is correct. Also in the 30 mins since you sent that screen shot, Tron has moved out to a 3:20pm earliest time (30 mins of time passed, 30 mins of ILL time). Looks like 7Dwarf sold out around 10:55am this morning.

Again looking at math. Lets assume both coasters run 1300pph (Unless someone with better data knows if Tron or 7D has a higher/lower throughput).

MK is open 13 hours today meaning both rides have 16,900 rides to give away during regular park hours. If 7D is utilizing 80% of the line at $11 a ride. It will make .8*16,900*$11=X or $148,720 today.

For Tron to make the same amount of Monday $148,720/(16,900*20)= X or 44%

Is 44% or more of Tron's capacity going towards ILL? I have no idea, but it does "sell out" most days around 5-7pm

There are a ton of assumptions in here btw so 7D may be more profitable than Tron, but it just seems unlikely.
Side note this estimate would mean 7D brings in ~$54million every year in ILL sales
Whether numbers are accurate or not, it's wild to think that one singular attraction can bring in that much money per year. Disney is laughing

Professortango1

I assumed we were discussing Disney World.
I was speaking about visiting Disney is general. Reservations and attraction closures are all I "research" before visiting. And for those closer to the East Coast, they would do even less research since reservations aren't in place anymore. If I saw a commercial or billboard advertising Tiana's Bayou Adventure as open, I would expect to be able to buy a ticket for the appropriate park and ride the attraction without issue. I might have to wait in line, sure, but I would never fathom that it would take additional steps and luck/money to visit the advertised attraction.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom