News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

Disney Glimpses

You can say what you feel, but aside from the warmer lighting, I don't really see how it does? The foliage looks cheaper. The sky looks botched compared to the rockwork that was there. And of course, the animatronics that were there aren't anymore. The trees look fine, but they were just repainted.
Hmm, it's obviously a completely different creative direction but I don't know that I share your opinions on the aesthetics of the new approach. Will have to see in person.

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
The “true bayou magic” is escaping the attraction!

In all seriousness though, should be a neat effect. Now your guaranteed to get wet.
To be clear whatever effect being put in at the bottom is strictly water based mist. I think it’s more for the “swamp” at the top of the first lift from load/unload.

aladdin2007

what is with the hanging lit ice crystals overhead in the one photo? Or what am I looking at exactly, isn't that the entrance to the finale scene?

Ice Gator

So we’ve already seen 3 overhead signs/banners on this attraction explaining where you are, and this Tiana’s Foods one is only a single lift hill away from the one before it with multiple lines of text. Really not a fan of any of them.
Hey just a friendly reminder because I know it’s easy to miss- Tiana’s Foods is EMPLOYEE OWNED and EVERYONE IS WELCOME.

Surferboy567

To be clear whatever effect being put in at the bottom is strictly water based mist. I think it’s more for the “swamp” at the top of the first lift from load/unload.
Mysterious swamp angle? Is that the atmosphere they are trying to give with that effect.

This is random but kinda reminds me of…

IMG_3587.jpeg

Yes, I’m an avid Lorcana player. Note the flavor text on the bottom of the card.

eddie104

Thank the lord I don’t have nostalgia goggles on when viewing this attraction.

However it’s interesting that some people probably thought this attraction was gonna be completely gutted and bare.

I’m glad to see they are reusing the previous sets and giving them a fresh coat of paint.

zipadee999

Why??

Why is that good? To me that indicates cutting corners. Cost savings close to always hurts the final product’s quality.
While slightly lazy on Disney’s part, I’d still rather have the highly-detailed Splash sets intact rather than gutted hallways like Frozen Ever After. Had they removed the sets, it would’ve been too much of a gamble to assume they would’ve replaced them with something equal to or greater than rather then just copying Frozen

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom