News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

Animaniac93-98

Yeah, I hope at the very least that they change that to an instrumental tune and don't keep the lyrics...

I may be showing my ignorance here, but does there exist any other park music loops that contain lyrics? Off the top of my head, I can't think of any. All the ones I can think of are instrumental.

Sunset Blvd at MGM/DHS is one example I can think one, along with Fantasyland West (non English vocals).

celluloid

Yeah, I hope at the very least that they change that to an instrumental tune and don't keep the lyrics...

I may be showing my ignorance here, but does there exist any other park music loops that contain lyrics? Off the top of my head, I can't think of any. All the ones I can think of are instrumental.

If queues like Tower of Terror mentioned above.
Also, Jungle Cruise.

World Showcase

MGM has had some in the past on both blvds.

Muppets Courtyard

Dinoland USA.

Last edited:

splah

My next question is Who is singing? Presumably we’re in the more “realistic” section of the ride. Maybe it’s the frogs. Maybe we’ll have a narrator

After the mill we still pass her gardens up top

TomboyJanet

Now is this the exact audio taken from the film or a new rendition? I hope it's new or it'll feel very six flags.

Also are this hideous metal fences part of the construction or the ride honestly I can't tell

MerlinTheGoat

Now is this the exact audio taken from the film or a new rendition? I hope it's new or it'll feel very six flags.

Also are this hideous metal fences part of the construction or the ride honestly I can't tell
It at least sounds lifted directly from the film.

If you mean the green metal rail in front of the drop, it'll be covered in greenery when it's done. With some sort of fancy lighting effects if what Drew heard is accurate. Likely why it hasn't been covered yet, there's apparently electrical work still being done on the platform. The finished product will resemble the models-

1711437938017.png

1711438021601.png

Note that they also haven't completed the installation of a lot of the water lilies either, but the posts that will hold them are already present.

Bocabear

Neither did a ride set in the south with singing frogs, bears, foxes, and other woodland creatures. 🤭🤭
True! But everyone was less concerned then....
I do believe they should start morphing the Tall Tale In to a suitably themed New Orleans restaurant to at least help the newly themed ride fit into the area a little better....There is a portal to Adventureland whish is a perfect transition... Add another just after CBJ ...and create a real New Orleans Riverbend area...

Brer Oswald

Interesting. Okay, let's not go all Chicken Little with the "Sky is falling just yet." This is the testing phase after all.
It’s not quite “sky is falling”, but people that have listened to it noticed that was edited to loop properly (something the original film version obviously wasn’t). It’s not like it would take a whole lot of effort. I could probably do it in Audacity in less than 10 minutes. But if they took the effort to loop it at all, it’s probably planned to be played somewhere, if not in this exact location.

JohnD

It’s not quite “sky is falling”, but people that have listened to it noticed that was edited to loop properly (something the original film version obviously wasn’t). It’s not like it would take a whole lot of effort. I could probably do it in Audacity in less than 10 minutes. But if they took the effort to loop it at all, it’s probably planned to be played somewhere, if not in this exact location.
I guess we'll just have to wait until "Go live". Also, if we noticed the clash with the Frontierland music, presumably Imagineers did too during the test. We won't know until the final product.

Brer Oswald

I guess we'll just have to wait until "Go live". Also, if we noticed the clash with the Frontierland music, presumably Imagineers did too during the test. We won't know until the final product.
Audio is something that can be adjusted and changed. Splash had an entirely different song at the bottom of the lift hill during its soft opening. They can definitely adjust this. Hopefully they do.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom