News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

Starship824

In the Parks
No
Does anyone know if it'll still have the brown water on opening day or if that's going to be changed. Looking at old Splash photos it looks like the water was the same color.

Sir_Cliff

I hope they do a rerecording of the song because hearing it next to the bluegrass-y Frontierland loop is extremely jarring.
I feel it's a little hard to know how it will all blend together without knowing whether this is the final version they are using, how loud it is from the viewing areas around the ride, and what the area music will be once the attraction opens.

Drew the Disney Dude

In the Parks
Yes
I'm pretty sure Disney doesn't want people to do that. Make sure you have someone with you keeping an eye out for CMs!
All the CMs that I have interacted with, including security, don't seem to mind it as long as you are not crossing onto the site itself, so I always make sure to keep my phone/camera in a guest area while putting it over the wall. I rarely ever do it, but today was an exception with the music turned on for the first time ever. It's definitely an interesting situation, but I always keep whatever I'm recording with in a guest area because of that.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Yeah, I hope at the very least that they change that to an instrumental tune and don't keep the lyrics...

I may be showing my ignorance here, but does there exist any other park music loops that contain lyrics? Off the top of my head, I can't think of any. All the ones I can think of are instrumental.
I was going to say, "Oh yeah, on Main Street they sing Elegance and Meet Me in St. Louis." And then I realized, "Oh, no. That's *me* singing along!" LOL

Anyhoo... the only time that I can think of that BGM had vocals is the Christmas Party.

Sir_Cliff

Yeah, I hope at the very least that they change that to an instrumental tune and don't keep the lyrics...

I may be showing my ignorance here, but does there exist any other park music loops that contain lyrics? Off the top of my head, I can't think of any. All the ones I can think of are instrumental.
Is it area music or more what people on the ride are supposed to hear as they float through that outdoor section? Obviously it's audible beyond the ride, but that might make some difference.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom