News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

Kirby86

So Big Daddy is going to be in the ride maybe John Goodman will lend his voice to the ride as well? Personally I think maybe we'll see these Characters in the queue or the Finale. I mean barring Tiana and Navine I'd hope they show up frequently in the ride

EagleScout610

Leader of the Mondo Fan Club
Premium Member
I know we’re expecting Odie before the drop but the new DL concept art looks more like the Take me Along gator alcove

To me, the roots and tree limbs around Odie make me think of the Laughin' Place, or the spot where Br'er Rabbit is caught in the beehive
1681403317787.png

pasted image 0.png

9454404006_7be810e238_b.jpg

Actually now thinking about, the beehive cave at WDW has alot of roots and such
4232583278_4bbe57738d_c.jpg

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

MerlinTheGoat

It doesn't but okay.
Disney uses the term extremely loosely. They call the spinning beehive props animatronics on their website. That's where their marketing people get the "over 100" for Splash, when the actual number is like half that.

It is also indeed quite dishonest to call those stormtrooper mannequins animatronics, but they do it. I think a lot of those don't even have ANY movement. And the ones that do are just 1 or 2 axis moving props, not even enough to stand alongside the earliest and most primitive legit AAs Disney has made (like the tiki birds).

Tiana should hopefully have plenty of real ones though. My guess is also over 24. There's going to be a number of human and critter characters. Lots of new ones too. We'll see if the reskins of the America Sings ones ends up being true. They would again fit in pretty well with ones seen in some of the art.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom