News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

duncedoof

And this is my hat on the ring and that's going to be it. I'll let people enjoy it, but I need to get this out of my chest:

In this ride, everyone is happy and no one gets hurt! The passengers get "hurt", they go through three entire drops, yet the world and characters around them can't relate or respond to their stakes. The design is broken, and you don't come out of it a changed person. You didn't learn anything new.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
streaming fireflies...

1717028347521.png

In this ride, everyone is happy and no one gets hurt! The passengers get "hurt", they go through three entire drops, yet the world and characters around them can't relate or respond to their stakes. The design is broken, and you don't come out of it a changed person. You didn't learn anything new.
We still don't know the story of the ride, why we are getting shrunk or if there are stakes involved in it yet at all.

dothebrdwalk

And this is my hat on the ring and that's going to be it. I'll let people enjoy it, but I need to get this out of my chest:

You got all that from 15 seconds worth of silent clips?

EagleScout610

What a wisecracker
Premium Member
OK, what do I think? I got exactly what I expected- Reused Splash sets with foliage and new paint, with the scenes featuring the briar patch being thr most changed. I think the Laughin' Place looks extremely empty and a miss. Finale looks exactly like the renders we saw.

Critter animatronics seem to indeed be limited movement, especially compared to the more advanced humans.

I'm disappointed because they had the space/bones to do something good and they just missed. Frozen added wallpaper, Tiana added plants. Same concept

dothebrdwalk

OK, what do I think? I got exactly what I expected- Reused Splash sets with foliage and new paint, with the scenes featuring the briar patch being thr most changed. I think the Laughin' Place looks extremely empty and a miss. Finale looks exactly like the renders we saw.

Critter animatronics seem to indeed be limited movement, especially compared to the more advanced humans.

I'm disappointed because they had the space/bones to do something good and they just missed. Frozen added wallpaper, Tiana added plants. Same concept
Did you see a full ride through? Can you link it to me? I'd also love to see the entire ride which you must have seen based on your comments. I only saw 15 seconds worth of clips in the Imagineering video. Thanks! /s

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom