News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

And, unless I am mistaken somehow, I think sometime before June 28, or shortly thereafter, TRON will be switching to Standby (and maybe Single Rider) and 7DMT will be switching to G+.
What do u mean TRON switches to standby? Does that mean you have to be in the virtual Qs? And hopefully not singles as I’m in a group of 5

eddie104

So each version is suppose to be identical with no additional scenes or effects?

I think it would be cool if somehow they found a way to differentiate the two besides the exterior finishes.

Touchdown

My guess is that came more due to contracts and when construction could begin from third parties rather than DL’s desire to keep it open. Heck, people in Cali wanted it gone far more than people in Florida.
I doubt they wanted HM and Splash closed at the same time, it kills any rides in a huge swath of the park.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I will take my chicken dinner.
IMG_6952.jpeg

Vclguy90

My Magic Kingdom day was scheduled for June 27th and HS for June 28th. Now I need to decide if I’m switching those days. I’m sure MK is going to be a madhouse, but how cool would it be to be there for opening day? Ugh. Decisions, decisions.
I'm in the exact same boat as you. MK on the 27th and DAK on the 28th. This kinda puts a monkey wrench in my entire plans: 1. I don't wanna be in a MK madhouse. And 2. I def don't want to not be able to ride it if I am dealing with all that madness because I feel I wouldn't stand a chance getting that VQ from either the 7AM or the 1PM. I'm thinking of maybe pushing MK back the 30th to have a better chance of riding it.

Last edited:

Vclguy90

I'm in the exact same boat as you. MK on the 27th and DAK on the 28th. This kinda puts a monkey wrench in my entire plans: 1. I don't wanna be in a MK madhouse. And 2. I def don't want to not be able to ride it if I am dealing with all that madness because I feel I wouldn't stand a chance getting that VQ from either the 7AM or the 1PM. I'm thinking of maybe pushing MK back the 30th to have a better chance of riding it.
Welp, June 28th. Anybody have any suggestions about navigating this and actually being about ride it if I am going to be at the parks June 27th to June 30th?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom