20240423_191705.jpg
20240423_191706.jpg
20240423_191707.jpg

EagleScout610

Causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
Not to steal @Drew the Disney Dude's own thunder but, new banner alert:

office.gif

Just lazy. That's all I've got. Also, why couldn't they put it inside like Splash did with their banner in the finale? Hang it on a building or between the two sides of the set, but having it just randomly outside is just lazy and looks thrown together.

Attachments

• office.gif
    office.gif
    223.5 KB · Views: 20

McMickeyWorld

Not to steal @Drew the Disney Dude's own thunder but, new banner alert:

I don't mind the idea of the banner; I think my issue is that, regardless of whether it fits the aesthetic of the era or not, it feels too cold to announce a celebration. If it seemed like it was handmade by Tiana, Louis , or the employees, it would feel more appropriate and exciting. It could even feel more homely towards the guests. The first one would feel less aggressive if it were at the entrance of the barn, and having two of the first one feels too much, even artificial. :(

mickEblu

Well on the bright side my expectations can’t be any lower so I’m sure at the very least I’ll think it’s decent by sheer virtue of it being long Disney E ticket log ride with 3 drops, music and state of the art AAs.

celluloid

Is it even about caring? I just don’t think they get it. Those faces on that log look pretty young. Maybe they weren’t quite ready for this job. Especially on a project without a strong creative leader

It starts without caring. And from leadership.

Hatbox Ghost in Endless Hallway etc...

They painted over one of the best designs in theme park history, and we are witnesses Ing how anything less would be obvious. So, the blah becomes even more egregious.

mickEblu

It starts without caring.

Hatbox Ghost in Endless Hallway etc...

They painted over one of the best designs in theme park history, and we are witnesses Ing how anything less would be obvious. So, the blah becomes even more egregious.

I think there are plenty of examples of them not caring. When it comes to TBA it seems like they just don’t get it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom