News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

donaldtoo

I wouldn’t announce this on a Friday. Why try to hide it? Friday evening is when you announce Haunted Mansion is closing to become the 7th Coco ride at WDW.

I can only imagine if they ever tried to do that to HM…

04B772AD-6E08-4F5C-87A4-39AD92D4C88A.gif

Disstevefan1

View attachment 780258View attachment 780259View attachment 780260View attachment 780262View attachment 780263View attachment 780264View attachment 780265View attachment 780266View attachment 780267View attachment 780268

And lastly, the nighttime lighting.

The lighting around the Bald Cypress trees seems final now, with a mix of blue and purple. This is undoubtedly the best it has looked after seeing them all in-person. This combo is the perfect brightness and looked gorgeous.

There are green fireflies in the trees as well that occasionally light up and are a perfect touch to the area, they really nailed the look on this section, including the water tower.

The orange on the water tower really makes it stand out, but isn't too bright. I love the combo between the blue and purple on the trees, and the orange on the water tower.

The light that was on the top tonight 100% seemed like a test. It was one big light sitting on top of Critter Co-Op aimed directly at the top and right side. I do not expect this to be the final look, especially since we saw many variations of the trees before the final look we have now.
The kids really enjoy the colorful lighting.

When I say kids, I mean the interns that worked on the lighting design for this. ;)

Patcheslee

Well I think part of the reason people aren't paying for ILL for Tron is because it's on VQ so there's not a reason to "skip the line" when it's not standby. Just my theory. I suspect if Tiana opens with VQ it will be the same, only time will tell
ILL is the only way to almost guarantee a night-time ride though. VQ is luck of the draw since you are limited when you can return.

JMcMahonEsq

ILL is the only way to almost guarantee a night-time ride though. VQ is luck of the draw since you are limited when you can return.
everyone that i was with this week for the spring surprise event who was riding Tron ended up doing both each (VQ and ILL) each day we were at MK.

I will say in looking at the potential market for riders of Tron vs 7D, the ILL option for 7D is a more in demand choice. I feel like with younger kids, and having to plan meals/naps/melt downs, ect., having the ability to select your ride time on 7D is more important, as opposed to older demographic for Tron who are more easily able to go with the flow and adjust to the unknown return time nature of a VQ.

Disstevefan1

everyone that i was with this week for the spring surprise event who was riding Tron ended up doing both each (VQ and ILL) each day we were at MK.

I will say in looking at the potential market for riders of Tron vs 7D, the ILL option for 7D is a more in demand choice. I feel like with younger kids, and having to plan meals/naps/melt downs, ect., having the ability to select your ride time on 7D is more important, as opposed to older demographic for Tron who are more easily able to go with the flow and adjust to the unknown return time nature of a VQ.
HappyinessCostsMoney.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom