News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

Brer Oswald

I think it looks better than the MK version from what I can see so far.
I think it looks better than the MK version because the Disneyland Mountain always looked better than the MK version. Both looked great, but DL's looked taller and more definitive. Just comparing the top of what was (11 months ago) and what is shows the complete downgrade. I know it "isn't finished yet" but come on? It's not going to get much better.
1713212497278.png

mickEblu

I think it looks better than the MK version because the Disneyland Mountain always looked better than the MK version. Both looked great, but DL's looked taller and more definitive. Just comparing the top of what was (11 months ago) and what is shows the complete downgrade. I know it "isn't finished yet" but come on? It's not going to get much better.View attachment 779519

Yeah you’re obviously not beating what we had. As far as the MK version I actually find TBA to be more aesthetically pleasing than what they had. Part of my opinion is influenced by seeing the superior facade in DL my whole life but I also just wasn’t a fan of the red “clay”, more cartoony briar patch and punier tree stump.

Brer Oswald

Yeah you’re obviously not beating what we had. As far as the MK version I actually find TBA to be more aesthetically pleasing than what they had. Part of my opinion is influenced by seeing the superior facade in DL my whole life but I also just wasn’t a fan of the red “clay”, more cartoony briar patch and punier tree stump.
I just can't agree with that last point. I think it looks so bland now. It still had so much character before.

Brer Oswald

it is what it is, and no matter what, its still a fun log flume.
And I will be buying hot sauce as a souvenir even though I know its generic Chinese hot sauce with Tiana's label on it :)
While true, it's still Disney, and they still should be held to a higher standard. Not to mention, the predecessor made it well into the digital age, so the comparisons will always exist.

Disstevefan1

While true, it's still Disney, and they still should be held to a higher standard. Not to mention, the predecessor made it well into the digital age, so the comparisons will always exist.
Splash will always be better than Tiana, just like Horizons will always be better than Mission Space.

Having said that, the animatronics we got a preview of, really look great!

Last edited:

aladdin2007

I really really hope, if they had any sense, they kept the hanging possums for the bayou....I mean why not? Im sure we all had a favorite thing about splash, that would be mine. Also the shadow effect of the rocking chair behind the rocks in the queue? loved that...I hope they did something similar and just didn't close it up,, but knowing them...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom