News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

UNCgolf

I will say, it's hard to fully get this message across when they're making admittedly great screen-based attractions like Flights of Passage & Cosmic Rewind though. You need higher ups who see the difference between those two & Runaway Railroad or whatever.

The screens don't really add much to Cosmic Rewind, though. People don't love the ride because of them.

They've done a good job using screens as a supplement in Rise and Na'vi River Journey, though, and obviously Flight of Passage is excellent, as you mentioned.

Last edited:

celluloid

How is this something we're arguing over?

You should have heard some of the things Tony Baxter and some others used to argue about when Star Tours was in development. This is exactly the kind of thing that is argued about.

James A loves it. He Keeps saying it won't continue and discussion on it is impossible, but is 50 percent or more of it.

For all those saying they pee on the streets of Liberty Square(that brown was not an opening era thing btw) Accuracy and romanticized diegetic are not mutually exclusive things.

Marionnette

Great video. I wonder if they'll be changing up the music loop to include some NO jazz. "I've got spurs that jingle jangle jingle" just sounds so out of place for what this is supposed to be.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom