News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
I apologize for accusing someone of deleting critical posts when it was probably an attempt to keep this thread about construction, buuut...

There are currently 3 threads about Tiana's Bayou Adventure, so we should probably just pick one and close the other two.
Or use one for discussion of the theme and one for construction updates.
If only there was one for each 🤔🤔🤔

donaldtoo

I think at this point, the press release speaks for itself. It was released after hours on a Friday. The PR department knows what that means… and they know what it says.
It is very convoluted and obvious virtue-signaling with all of the modern buzzwords that fit more into a corporate report than a theme park ride description. Let’s just hope that the ride is fun and brings us into a truly fun adventure inspired by the culture of the Louisiana bayou, no matter how the corporate folks (or the political sides) spin it. But I have my sincere doubts.

I wonder if there will be any “Swamp People” in the bayou…you know, for the sake of “diversity”…? 🤔

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I’m with you—it’s confusing. Plus the distinction between construction and theming is blurry and only going to get more so.

Not really.

Consturction: "I see they cut a couple holes in the mountain today, might be for the water tower"

Themeing: "Looks like they are about to add that stupid water tower which is going to ruin the whole look of the mountain."

LittleBuford

Not really.

Consturction: "I see they cut a couple holes in the mountain today, might be for the water tower"

Themeing: "Looks like they are about to add that stupid water tower which is going to ruin the whole look of the mountain."
Well, @wdwmagic himself appears to share my confusion given that this is the thread to which the “Disney reveals new storyline details” story links. Perhaps he can clarify what is and isn’t OK to discuss here.

LittleBuford

Yea, that would be nice…clarification.
Provided courtesy of @The Mom over in the other thread:

Splash is being replaced, and the opinions pro and con have been voiced for months. Nothing is going to change that decision, so it's time to discuss its replacement only.

There is a thread for construction updates. This is a thread to discuss the theming, storyline, etc.

Please remember that politics and social commentary are still not allowed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom