News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

TrainsOfDisney

trying to walk the line here but I’ll be interested to see if this ties together or not. The tiara water tower, murals, swamp trees, salt dome, log flume, modern co-op signage, and pavement doesn’t tie together at all so far.

If the water tower, and murals were all at the entrance, I could maybe see how the 2 were separate spaces like @MisterPenguin mentioned in one of the now deleted posts. I can follow that logic (this is the same logic that lets us board a raft in New Orleans and end up in the middle of the Caribbean).

harrisonm

Photos from BlogMickey:
tiana-bayou-adventure-faux-bald-cypress-tree-installation-11 (1).jpg
tiana-bayou-adventure-faux-bald-cypress-tree-installation-5 (1).png

ohioguy

Looks like progress is coming along nicely on the transition. I'm excited to see the booming colors and the I love the murals. Disney is giving this ride the TLC it deserves.

ToTBellHop

Outdoor seems to be moving extremely fast. I wonder if the inside is moving just as fast.
I believe the goal is to have the outside presentable ASAP and then solely focus on the interior. This won’t open in 6 months even if the exterior gives the impression that it could. I imagine Fall 2024 is a good ballpark but I haven’t gotten a solid answer. July 2024 was once an aspirational goal.

Surferboy567

Upon looking at the Blog Mickey Photo, it seems the Mountain itself will be roughly the same height as it was at the base of the tree. Which is weird because it looks like they took alot more off the top rockwork.View attachment 751882
(Not 100% lined up but you get the picture)
That's a very cool comparison. Never seen someone visualize that way.

neo999955

In the Parks
No
Upon looking at the Blog Mickey Photo, it seems the Mountain itself will be roughly the same height as it was at the base of the tree. Which is weird because it looks like they took alot more off the top rockwork.View attachment 751882
Thanks for this - like @Surferboy567 said, it's really nice to see visual comparisons like this. I'm sure people will make those slide-over boxes where you can slide a cursor to switch between two photos as progress continues. It's really hard for me to tell when things have changed unless I see them directly compared like this.

I know it's been said, but I wasn't sure how much greener Tiana's is going to be, but it looks like considerably greener.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom