IMG_5822.jpeg
IMG_5807.jpeg
IMG_5804.jpeg
IMG_5811.jpeg
IMG_5834.jpeg
IMG_5830.jpeg

Disnutz311

Disney World Purist

This lady is what is wrong with Imagineering today. She came from Gensler Design who is know in the industry for making life less designs and cutting corners. Poly DVC Tower is a good example. She does not care about story, themeing or details cause she does not know how to do that. She is there to produce cheap stuff with no soul. My team and I shudder when we hear the name Gensler and try to convince ownership to fire them whenever possible on a project we work on. Have to flush out the top and bring back the OGs to make Imagineering sing again.

phillip9698

You and many others keeping that park going rather than TDO investment. They forgot how good it was in the early years

I know it’s not for everyone but what we really like is the slow pace and not feeling like you NEED to do anything. At the other parks it feels like a a mad dash and day of hyper planning to get on as many major attractions as possible.

At Epcot we just stroll around eating and drinking as we go and browsing the shops in each country. Last trip we only rode 3 rides and we were there from open till close. It’s like a Disney palette cleansing day.

JoeCamel

I know it’s not for everyone but what we really like is the slow pace and not feeling like you NEED to do anything. At the other parks it feels like a a mad dash and day of hyper planning to get on as many major attractions as possible.

At Epcot we just stroll around eating and drinking as we go and browsing the shops in each country. Last trip we only rode 3 rides and we were there from open till close. It’s like a Disney palette cleansing day.
Enjoy your time there, as you say not for everyone

harryk

Watching the progress of the refit from a great 'Splash Mountain' to 'Tiana's Bayou Adventure' is the same as watching the 'Big Dig' in Boston. Lots of noise and confusion, and it still is not complete and not much of an improvement. 'Tiana's' better be better than what we had and prove all we who wanted to keep what we had are wrong. -- I just don't see it in the cards.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom