Tiana's Bayou Adventure: Disneyland Watch & Discussion

Mikomike12

Of course they have been saying that they're "Almost There" for 2 years now. What would be really hilarious is if the song isn't featured on the ride.
I'm sure it might be referenced in the lyrics or even spoken, but I don't think a song about Tiana longing to achieve her dreams would make sense for a ride that takes place after she already achieved said dream.

mickEblu

I'm sure it might be referenced in the lyrics or even spoken, but I don't think a song about Tiana longing to achieve her dreams would make sense for a ride that takes place after she already achieved said dream.

Good point. But they could use it as a way to say we're almost there. As in wherever we, the riders, are trying to get to.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Does this hint at anything regarding the opening timeframe for the ride?
Dunno, is there an average time for Test and Adjust teams? Do we know when MK assigned their T/A Team?

I could be wrong but I'm thinking DL is like 3ish months behind MK. So if they get a May/June opening which is rumored DL could be looking at an August opening. So as I was saying previously, I think an opening by D23 is doable.

RescueTheDay

Dunno, is there an average time for Test and Adjust teams? Do we know when MK assigned their T/A Team?

I could be wrong but I'm thinking DL is like 3ish months behind MK. So if they get a May/June opening which is rumored DL could be looking at an August opening. So as I was saying previously, I think an opening by D23 is doable.
More likely October.

Figments Friend

So.... um... does anyone know if this ride is going to be fun?

You know. Fun. The thing that makes people want to go to Disneyland. Is this going to be any fun? Or just an HR project?

TP my darling, we all know the REAL fun associated with this project will be the day it opens.

That is the day we get to lie back in our dens with a refreshing beverage of choice, maybe some snackies, and revel in the media circus and forthcoming fandom hysteria.

The vloggers tripping over themselves to be ‘first’…..the hilarious and highly entertaining fan commentary, the hot insider gossip that will come out post- opening, and of course the fan fallouts and social media meltdowns to come.

It shall be glorious.
Bring it.

I already have my beverages chilled and the fresh popcorn ready to pop!
I have set aside a box just for you!
🙂

Come to think of it, we shall both need two boxes each as it will be a long and eventful day for sure.

🍿🍿🍿🍿

-

Last edited:

Rich T

We”re almost there to a complete failure in my mind…
This is going to be a roaring success for the parks, even if it isn’t everything diehard fans of Splash Mtn. (and Princess and the Frog) want. Most of the GP have already forgotten about Splash Mtn. at this point (or, at least, it registers a big Zero on the GP list of Things To Give an D—- About).

There is so much wrong with the Disney park experience right now, IMO, that a change to the log flume theme doesn’t even make a ripple in the big picture. But, as much as I criticize Disney, I’m looking forward to seeing how this one turns out. I would love to be pleasantly surprised.

Funny enough, it did cross my mind that Pooh could relocate or even replace a Fantasyland dark ride at some point. Isn’t the current ride positioned around a potential DL forward expansion path? That was my logic behind it.
IMG_0343.jpeg

It’s more around indy and pirates, But really think the whole expansion thing for the two parks is a lil weird since I would keep Walts OG kingdom in the parcel of land it’s in and not expand out of it. Same with DCA

TP2000

TP my darling, we all know the REAL fun associated with this project will be the day it opens.

That is the day we get to lie back in our dens with a refreshing beverage of choice, maybe some snackies, and revel in the media circus and forthcoming fandom hysteria.

The vloggers tripping over themselves to be ‘first’…..the hilarious and highly entertaining fan commentary, the hot insider gossip that will come out post- opening, and of course the fan fallouts and social media meltdowns to come.

It shall be glorious.
Bring it.

I already have my beverages chilled and the fresh popcorn ready to pop!
I have set aside a box just for you!
🙂

Come to think of it, we shall both need two boxes each as it will be a long and eventful day for sure.

🍿🍿🍿🍿

-

Oh my gosh, I had completely forgotten about that part!

You are right, as per usual, and that's going to be where the real fun is found. Thank you for saving me a seat and some popcorn. I'll bring an extra bag of ice. 🥳

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom