Tiana's Bayou Adventure: Disneyland Watch & Discussion

mickEblu

You're kidding. Really? That's hysterical. 😄

If true, that means they are paying attention to the backlash, and perhaps a redo or rework of this ride is in the cards sooner rather than later.

At best, it means a thoughtful rework for the ride could get underway by Fiscal '26 or so.

At worst, it only means they realized the cheap and repetitive banners look like they were done by a 10th grader in a graphic design class who has an older brother that works the big color printer at Office Depot.

Lol nope! They’re gone. I think I probably complained more than anyone about the banner just outside the show building. Maybe I can be an imagineer? What do I have to do? If an accountant can be one why can’t I?

Last edited:

BuzzedPotatoHead89

Lol nope! They’re gone. I think I probably complained more than anyone about the one just outside the show building. Maybe I can be an imagineer? What do I have to do? If an accountant can be one why can’t I?
Don’t pat yourself on the back too soon. They probably just are taking them back to add even more exposition.

They’ll soon read like a prop 65 legal disclaimer. Because #storytelling

TP2000

Don’t pat yourself on the back too soon. They probably just are taking them back to add even more exposition.

They’ll soon read like a prop 65 legal disclaimer. Because #storytelling

There are a few things I miss about California. This is right at the top of that list!

09320-govpol1-prop65cxd.jpg

TP2000

I was just skimming the WDW version of this thread in the other forum. And man are the critics brutal over there! :oops:

They hate this thing. But on a brighter note, there's some really funny posts and lines being used over there! Truly funny stuff is being said as WDI gets skewered for at least the Florida version. 🤣

A favorite, and I should have quoted it before I lost it, so if anyone can claim this sentiment please be my guest as it's not mine:

I can't wait to see them put a Live Laugh Love sign in Tiana's kitchen to match this Costco home decor slogan...

Live Laugh Love.jpg

Figments Friend

I am still hopeful that the Disneyland version of this Attraction will be better due to the differences in the layout when compared to WDWs version.
Disneyland’s version deserves to be the better of the two, and I hope some slight adjustments will be made based on the fall out happening.

It also already has a chance of already being better as it has the handy advantage of being properly located next door to New Orleans Square.

Interested to see what is forthcoming.

-

eddie104

I am still hopeful that the Disneyland version of this Attraction will be better due to the differences in the layout when compared to WDWs version.
Disneyland’s version deserves to be the better of the two, and I hope some slight adjustments will be made based on the fall out happening.

It also already has a chance of already being better as it has the handy advantage of being properly located next door to New Orleans Square.

Interested to see what is forthcoming.

-
I find these posts a little delusional because the Disneyland version is still a very long attraction by modern Disney standards.

Also is the budget the same for this version or was it increased?

Wasn’t the inside completely gutted over here or am I mistaken?

Lastly the exterior doesn’t even have the same effort as the WDW one so far and posters are expecting it to be superior ??? 🤔

Parteecia

I know, we're all confused over this ride. It's one of the weirdest things I've seen them do since Superstar Limo. o_O
They do have befuddlement in common. How many guests will get that they're being drafted recruited to hunt for tiny musicians, then yay! you did it, let's celebrate.

My favorite part of SL may have been at the end when the paparazzi takes your picture and then it's projected. The lost looks on faces were the best.

Parteecia

And why would we have to go looking for musicians, of any size? Don't they all know about the party? How many bands does she need? Is this a bayou Coachella?

ETA And what kind of host makes the guests go search for the entertainment?

ETAA While shrinking us without asking if that's okay with us?

Last edited:

TP2000

My favorite part of SL may have been at the end when the paparazzi takes your picture and then it's projected. The lost looks on faces were the best.

It was the only time I really, really wanted to buy the on ride photo. But they didn't sell it. And back then, if you had a cell phone, it certainly didn't have a camera on it.

There's a few pics out there, but just think of all the befuddled and confused ride photos we lost to the mists of time. :(

How 'bout a map to your house Drew Carey?!

CaptinEO

It was the only time I really, really wanted to buy the on ride photo. But they didn't sell it. And back then, if you had a cell phone, it certainly didn't have a camera on it.

There's a few pics out there, but just think of all the befuddled and confused ride photos we lost to the mists of time. :(

How 'bout a map to your house Drew Carey?!
Wait so the on ride photo was only to be shown within the ride? What were they thinking.

If you like awkward photos WDW Pirates and Haunted Mansion take photos at a random part towards the beginning of each ride and everyone's just completely bored and staring away from the camera. There's nothing to even indicate a photo is being taken.

Brer Oswald

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom