Tiana's Bayou Adventure: Disneyland Watch & Discussion

TP2000

I like the approach in theory. It’s just not fun yet. “What big building?” was fun.

No kidding. That one was brilliant. And funny. 🤣

They need more of that sort of construction wall whimsy, and less of whatever it is they're doing with Tiana's so far.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Maybe they'll do an ET's Adventure thing and have the animatronics say our names as we pass by!
Hope it's powered by AI:

G'bye Sara, thanks for droppin' by.
So long Derek! I bet your dog, Butters, can't wait til you're back home!
See ya around Jillian! Happy to host someone from over the Atlantic Ocean!
And have a great day, Roger, you'll.... oh. It's you, @Commodor_Tiki_Torcher! You should be ashamed of what you said about me and Mama Odie and all the critters of the Bayou on the WDWMagic forums. You need religion.

Homemade Imagineering

Didn’t MK receive their water tower before their dome had been constructed? It seems like we’re going in reverse here at DLR in terms of that, although I can’t help but wonder if our interior is being prioritized over the exterior, and vice versa for MK

Ne'er-Do-Well Cad

Didn’t MK receive their water tower before their dome had been constructed? It seems like we’re going in reverse here at DLR in terms of that, although I can’t help but wonder if our interior is being prioritized over the exterior, and vice versa for MK

I imagine the interior of the Anaheim version requires a ton of structural work, whereas Orlando’s is more overlay-friendly. So prioritizing the interior might make sense for Anaheim.

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
I’d love to see them rethink/redesign the tiara on top of the water tower. It doesn’t quite read as a tiara to me. I’m sure that’s not the reason for the delay though, lol.

I liked the water tower idea til I saw the tiara, like it's modern Disney's way of being "magical" which is fitting because it's cheap, bizarre and out of place IMO

EagleScout610

Leader of the Mondo Fan Club
Premium Member
When the new attraction Tiana’s Bayou Adventure debuts at Disneyland park later in 2024, you’ll get to embark on a musical journey inspired by Walt Disney Animation Studios’ “The Princess and the Frog.”

I thought they had started saying just 2024 for the opening date. Maybe DL's will open after WDW after all.

mickEblu

When the new attraction Tiana’s Bayou Adventure debuts at Disneyland park later in 2024, you’ll get to embark on a musical journey inspired by Walt Disney Animation Studios’ “The Princess and the Frog.”

I thought they had started saying just 2024 for the opening date. Maybe DL's will open after WDW after all.

Probably but “later in 2024” is even more ambiguous than “Late 2024.”

Rich T

At Magic Kingdom today. Dare I say it: This is starting to look really pretty.
IMG_7354.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom