Tiana's Bayou Adventure: Disneyland Watch & Discussion

EagleScout610

Leader of the Mondo Fan Club
Premium Member
From the site we don't say- New Tiana’s Foods posters are up on construction walls at Magic Kingdom. Wouldn't be shocked if they're coming to Disneyland too.
New-Tianas-Foods-Posters-Tianas-Bayou-Adventure-MK-WDW-1.jpg
IMG_3781.jpg

Rich T

I wonder if they took a research trip to Trader Joe’s to get inspired.

Still looking forward to the ride, but this is getting strange. 😄 Either they’re really not reading their audience or this is part of the most brilliant slow-burn build-up to a surprise huge reveal ever. I have to admit it’s kind of working on me: Between this and the mural, I cannot wait to see where all this is going. It’s either going to be unique and amazing or unique in a Lightmag— no, no, no, I’m sticking with amazing for now.

Californian Elitist

Original Poster
Trader Joe’s LMAO. That’s exactly what it looks like.

I think at this point, we can say that Disney is purposefully and tactfully keeping this project mostly secretive. Any time we get any sort of announcement or news regarding it, it’s essentially crumbs. There’s no meat on the bones and nothing to be too excited about. And some of it is repetitive.

I’ve almost given up on waiting for something meaty. They’re handling this the way they want to handle it, and I respect that, given the context. It is what it is.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Trader Joe’s LMAO. That’s exactly what it looks like.

I think at this point, we can say that Disney is purposefully and tactfully keeping this project mostly secretive. Any time we get any sort of announcement or news regarding it, it’s essentially crumbs. There’s no meat on the bones and nothing to be too excited about. And some of it is repetitive.

I’ve almost given up on waiting for something meaty. They’re handling this the way they want to handle it, and I respect that, given the context. It is what it is.
They are just sprinkling out this random Tiktok/IG bait stuff to keep it being talked about without revealing anything. I like it, sort of old school in a way.

Californian Elitist

Original Poster
They are just sprinkling out this random Tiktok/IG bait stuff to keep it being talked about without revealing anything. I like it, sort of old school in a way.
It actually is nice to not know much about what will happen in the ride. I’m so used to getting updates about all the projects, so this is a nice change.

We’ll just have to continue to wait.

Figments Friend

I'm saying it right now, and someone should quote me so it lives on forever...

If that "missing ingredient" we are looking for is not "Love" or "Community" or "Family", then I will buy everyone a cocktail at Carthay Circle Lounge in January, 2025. 🍸

I will glady quote this, fine Sir.
Looking forward to our New Years' toast!
:)

Of COURSE the 'secret ingredient' is going to be 'Love'...or something related to the visiting Guests passing through the show scene.
Anyone who cannot already see that....well....i think they may need to sit down and have another drink.

-

In the Parks
No
I'm saying it right now, and someone should quote me so it lives on forever...

If that "missing ingredient" we are looking for is not "Love" or "Community" or "Family", then I will buy everyone a cocktail at Carthay Circle Lounge in January, 2025. 🍸

I will glady quote this, fine Sir.
Looking forward to our New Years' toast!
:)

Of COURSE the 'secret ingredient' is going to be 'Love'...or something related to the visiting Guests passing through the show scene.
Anyone who cannot already see that....well....i think they may need to sit down and have another drink.

-
Maybe they'll do an ET's Adventure thing and have the animatronics say our names as we pass by!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom