First Look at Louis
image-2.png
image-1.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230909_092646_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20230909_092646_YouTube.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 74

AdventureHasAName

Dr. Facilier was definitely one of the most memorable aspects of the film. I'm also huge sucker for jazz music, so that and the animation is why I personally enjoyed PatF as much as I did, but alas. But I understand why they decided not to include him because of how the movie ends.

And as I mentioned before, I want to know why we are falling down the salt dome more than whatever the "secret ingredient" is since he is not in TBA.
The secret ingredient is going to be either family, friends or love. Shhh .... don't tell anybody.

mickEblu

The secret ingredient is going to be either family, friends or love. Shhh .... don't tell anybody.

🤢

I mean it has to be right? Can you imagine…

“you found the cayenne pepper!”

Guest looks down at hands and sees nothing.

“Thank yall so much, couldn’t have done it without you.”

That’s why the whole missing ingredient concept is dumb. There is nowhere to go with it that isn’t super cringey, predictable or makes any sense. Has Disney actually mentioned this or is this fan conjecture/ Jim Hill. I can’t remember.

Last edited:

Californian Elitist

Original Poster
I mean, it’s fine haha. But I roll my eyes each time because:

#1 — We’re not actually almost there. The attraction won’t open for over a year.

#2 — I don’t need them to be “almost there.” What’s the rush? Take your time, Disney! Let’s not cut any corners on this one.
I find it a little annoying for both reasons you mentioned. Not to mention it’s corny and tired. Please think of something else to say or just stop saying it and don’t say anything else. Just…shut up lol.

Ghost93

What makes the 60's, 70's, and 80's different is that Disney of those days still honored and promoted their classic films. Even though their new releases were duds, children of the era still were able to form an emotional attachment to Snow White, Pinocchio, Bambi, and so on. Modern Disney has decided those properties are outdated and prefer to ignore them, leaving kids today only with the company's new releases. Frankly, I just can't see an entire generation having an undying loyalty to the corporation responsible for Raya and the Last Dragon.
I think Disney still promotes its old movies quite a bit, although not as much as it used to. Keep in mind that Snow White, Pinocchio and Bambi are over 80 years old now! While they have held up pretty well, many children will view them as dated.

In the 60s and 70s, Snow White, Pinocchio and Bambi were only 20-30 years old, a comparable time difference from the Disney Renaissance to today. I'd say the Disney company of today promotes the Renaissance movies about as much as 60s-80s Disney promoted the Walt-era films.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom