Tiana's Bayou Adventure: Disneyland Watch & Discussion

Parteecia

Pooh never made sense in an American Critter Country.

I think that most of the inclusions they are mentioning will fly right past people in line or on the relatively fast moving ride. When I am in queues with backstories and details I love to examine everything but I rarely see anyone else doing it.

Perhaps those who love the flume but not the retheme can do what I do on Space when I play my preferred Dick Dale version. They can listen to the old soundtrack.

mickEblu

More of this and less of whatever the heck they wrote earlier. Although of course I worry about how literal they mean “party.” Since they have mentioned us helping get ingredients to the party or something like that.

“This way to the party y’all”

“Follow Louis to the party”

“You have to help us or the party will be ruined”

“Sous Chefs WE NEED YOUR HELP!”

“ Because of YOU, our Michelin star has been retained.”

Last edited:

EagleScout610

Leader of the Mondo Fan Club
Premium Member
More of this and less of whatever the heck they wrote earlier. Although of course I worry about how literal they mean “party.” Since they have mentioned us helping get ingredients to the party or something like that.

"You have to pay to get into the party, then more to access features of the party"

Disney Irish

Premium Member

“Sous Chefs WE NEED YOUR HELP!”

“ Because of YOU, our Michelin star has been retained.”
As long as I get beads for the party upon exiting the ride I'm down for it..... :)

EPCOTCenterLover

There are so many ride details being thrown out there that I'm having a hard time picturing how they all work together for one cohesive storytelling ride. Maybe I'm not alone in that.

Consumer

I wouldn’t be sad if not a single America Sings animatronic made it to this attraction.
The disrespect to the Swamp Boys will not go unnoticed.
1685661631186.png

Californian Elitist

Original Poster
I've gone back and forth on this for a couple years.

At this point add them to the Disney Archives and start fresh with newer ones.
That’s exactly how I feel. The broken animatronics in Splash and the overall lack of maintenance partially keeps me from desiring for Disney to keep the AS animatronics in the ride. That and the fact that they’re tied to Splash Mountain as well. If Disney is going to do away with Splash and create something completely different, just do away with it all.

Put the animatronics in an archive. They should be preserved.

BrerFoxesBayouAdventure

That’s exactly how I feel. The broken animatronics in Splash and the overall lack of maintenance partially keeps me from desiring for Disney to keep the AS animatronics in the ride. That and the fact that they’re tied to Splash Mountain as well. If Disney is going to do away with Splash and create something completely different, just do away with it all.

Put the animatronics in an archive. They should be preserved.
I'd love for them to be preserved, though I do have a feeling they'll likely be trashed or scrapped for parts.

Consumer

I genuinely can't see these characters fitting in the new ride given Louis doesn't wear clothes at all.

View attachment 720601

In addition, the other alligators shown in the film look like this. They don't look nearly as friendly as the Swamp Boys now do they?
This must be why I’m not excited for the ride - I like my anthropomorphic animals to wear clothes. Mr. Toad, Winnie the Pooh, Peter Rabbit… I demand clothed animals!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom