Tiana's Bayou Adventure: Disneyland Watch & Discussion

EagleScout610

Leader of the Mondo Fan Club
Premium Member
Screenshot_20230529_160629_Disneyland.jpg

Wait time as of 4pm ET/1pm PT

DavidDL

Got my last rides in on Sunday, once during the day and once at night. They went about a perfectly as possible, with minimal waits both times (thanks to Lightning Lane). We got lucky timing for our second (and final) ride because as soon as we "splashed down" into the Rivers of America, the first fireworks of the night erupted into the sky and the Disneyland Railroad was going by during the final show scene so we got to wave at lots of folks on there, too. We also got seated in the back both times so we narrowly avoided getting absolutely drenched, which made the day much more pleasant.

I'm thankful the attraction didn't explode into too long of a wait while we were there (weather was probably helping out a bit with that) but Splash did manage to maintain between a 75 and 90 minute wait through closing, which is normally unheard of. Clearly lots of folks wanted to get their last rides in earlier this weekend, too.

The attraction itself was in as of rough shape as ever (with lots of broken lightning and figures) but it was still a good time. I certainly wish Disney would do a better job of maintaining attractions over time so they never quite end up looking like this and costing more time and money to fix down the line.

Anyways, here are two photos I took that I liked. One of the mountain and the other of the Brers looking out into Critter Country as if to say goodbye. Thankful I got to experience this attraction and make so many memories with it over the years with so many friends and family members but I am also looking forward to and am hopeful for what the future of this space brings.

350716535_559165656423082_2453701920945558487_n.jpg

350766373_206004755698271_1327419698792481057_n.jpg

TP2000

Line is to Pirates at Rope drop

May God have mercy on all of those CM's souls this evening. :oops:

I did my marketing this morning, and decided to buy a bottle of champagne for this evening's streaming show. I couldn't really think of a Southern cocktail to do because I'm not a fan of Mint Juleps, so I just decided to go with general celebratory champagne for toasting.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom