Tiana’s Bayou Adventure SPOILER Thread

LittleBuford

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
too bad the bus scene looks better than the ride scenes....naveen is a joke unfortunately.
Fixed!

1719404439375.png

Jedi14

Are you saying this isn't connected to the ride? What other reason could there be for it?
They’ve been adding new wraps for buses based on different movies for a while now. They probably wanted this one to come out around the same time as the ride, but this one is based on the finale at the end of the movie.

In the Parks
No

Tiana's Bayou Adventure Review: A Mixed Bag of Magic and Missed Opportunities​

A very fair review, unafraid to point out the shortcomings, including the waste of the good animatronics. Which I was glad to see. But I was surprised to see the same ol’ media description of the previous attraction and its “controversy,” which for 99% of guests was nonexistent. No one is checking to make sure the Disney news sites talk previous attraction in a negative way, right?? But it’s almost like clockwork that they all use the same descriptions.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Am I the only one who thinks static figures take away more than they add? It makes the ride feel like a low budget local amusement park at points. Like, what am I supposed to take away from him? Splash Mountain did more with 'less' in these sections.
Yep I would agree with that. It either looks broken or budget hit. I don't think it adds anything.

monothingie

Premium Member
Why are they hyping up a completely static figure that does nothing
Because there was little response to the original critters marketing and they have to sell merch?

It's like why Orange Bird or Spike the Bee have such a cult following. Clever marketing push for an underused or represented character.

999th Happy Haunt

Because there was little response to the original critters marketing and they have to sell merch?

It's like why Orange Bird or Spike the Bee have such a cult following. Clever marketing push for an underused or represented character.
Orange Bird has a very interesting history with the resort, is the mascot of a fan favorite snack, and in my opinion has a very creative design. There’s enough like about him even if he’s not much of a personality and doesn’t do much in the parks now.

The armadillo is not particularly interested and does… actually nothing at all.

And idk who Spike the Bee is lol

monothingie

Premium Member
Orange Bird has a very interesting history with the resort, is the mascot of a fan favorite snack, and in my opinion has a very creative design. There’s enough like about him even if he’s not much of a personality and doesn’t do much in the parks now.

The armadillo is not particularly interested and does… actually nothing at all.

And idk who Spike the Bee is lol
Orange Bird was an obscure part of the history of WDW but was only truly elevated to almost icon like status when it was revitalized through marketing. Solely for the desire was to sell stuff. Nothing different with what they'd like to get from Lari (Larry) the Armadillo.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom