Tiana’s Bayou Adventure SPOILER Thread

Cmdr_Crimson

Lari the Armadillo Backstory

Ted Robledo wrote this about everyone’s favorite armadillo. I guess they were getting questions. But after reading this, one question still remains…WHY?
d13c4793-aadb-4734-b23d-fea2b54d4355_text.gif

zipadee999

The outdoor Louis bothers me the most, specifically as he is truly the most fluid and best AA in the ride, why create an off model, shiny, statue version outside? At least have him raise the cart or something.
I think having anything of substance before the showbuilding disrupts the flow of the ride. Not only does most of it seem cheap and out of place, but it makes the inside show scenes seem less impactful. Splash would slowly acclimate the riders into the critter world, only showing signs of them until fully immersing guests once the first interior threshold was passed. TBA attempts to have the entire ride layout be the ‘meat,’ but shoves things into areas that were designed to be simple exposition. Not only does it feel cheap, but also very awkward and poorly designed

Magicart87

HOUSE OF MAGIC Member
Premium Member
I think having anything of substance before the showbuilding disrupts the flow of the ride. Not only does most of it seem cheap and out of place, but it makes the inside show scenes seem less impactful. Splash would slowly acclimate the riders into the critter world, only showing signs of them until fully immersing guests once the first interior threshold was passed. TBA attempts to have the entire ride layout be the ‘meat,’ but shoves things into areas that were designed to be simple exposition. Not only does it feel cheap, but also very awkward and poorly designed
Same could be said for the intro-Tiana AA. Actually it sets guest expectations for the rest of the attraction... only to shatter them when they pass by the limited motion critters.

Last edited:

Magicart87

HOUSE OF MAGIC Member
Premium Member
They should sell a Tiana doll with various dress-up outfits for all these forum members fixated on her clothes.
It's not just the forum members here. There's plenty of people saying how little Tiana looks like Tiana in the attraction and the bulk of those complaints are attributed to her attire. "Zookeeper/Skipper" Tiana and the lack of the traditional green "Tiana dress" are valid criticisms. But you make a great point. Why not monetize it? Wouldn't want Disney to leave any money on the table. If the plush critters don't sell (who doesn't want creepy Lari?) maybe they can add a dress up doll to the shop. That way, Tiana can be just like Barbie! Tiana, wearer of many hats is also an astronaut, racecar driver and veterinarian.

bwr827

It's not just the forum members here. There's plenty of people saying how little Tiana looks like Tiana in the attraction and the bulk of those complaints are attributed to her attire. "Zookeeper/Skipper" Tiana and the lack of the traditional green "Tiana dress" are valid criticisms.
Sounds like the doll might sell well!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom