Thoughts/Suggestions

rjwalter

Hi all,

My wife and I are going down to WDW on 3/8 to 3/13 for our 7th consecutive year. This year however my wife is pregnant so is limited to what rides she can go on. Besides the fact that we have seen and done mostly everything at all the parks. Also from what I gather it seems like its going to be pretty busy while we are there. That being said we may only go to the parks a day or two. I was wondering what ideas you may have for the rest of our stay.

Thanks for any input.:animwink:

3fordisney

I would also suggest going to the spa. With your wife being pregnant, she would greatly appreciate it. I've been to WDW during the early stages of pregnancy. We had a great time. We took it all in at a slower pace and enjoyed ice cream, sitting on a park bench, people watching.

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I'm planning two trips during the heat of summer and crowds, the plan is to be casual, wander around to just take in some of the things we usually race past and see if we can find some hidden treasures.

Of course, DS12 will still expect a ride or several! :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

rjwalter

Original Poster
Spa

Well were staying at Saratoga Springs so I thought about going to the spa. I know they have a couple massage. So I think we will probably do that.

Upvote 0

H20Babie

Take in the things you usually wouldn't do ...

~Rent a boat for a leisurely cruise
~Take a carriage ride
~Play miniature golf
~Resort hop
~Take a behind-the scenes tour
~See all the park musicals and parades
~Dinner shows
~Shop for your precious cargo!

Have fun!

Upvote 0

slappy magoo

go to FW one night, eat dinner at Trails' End, enjoy the campfire singalong and the outdoor movies (complete w/ smores) and take in the water parade. Might require some walking (or renting a cart) but it would be a nice night.

Also take the boat to PI and spend a night at Adventurer's Club.

And when either of you crave junk food, goto Beaches & Cream at Y&BC. Best ice cream on-site.

I Second mini-golf & spas.

See if any interesting bands are performing at House of Blues.

Make adr for rose & crown in Epcot, & shoot for an outside table so you can watch Illuminations while you eat.

Boardwalk in general, Jellyrolls in particular.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom