Thoughts on the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train

What are your thoughts on the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train?

• Already a classic attraction

Votes: 48 15.9%
  • It's good but I'm not waiting 60 minutes for it let alone 120 minutes

Votes: 161 53.3%
  • I don't like it but I know it's not for me

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • The most overrated ride on property

Votes: 39 12.9%
  • Too short but it is what it is

Votes: 48 15.9%
  • No opinion

Votes: 3 1.0%

• Total voters

graphite1326

Not a FP ride for me and definitely not a more than 20 minute wait. Not on our plan list to ride. If we walk by and the wait is around 20 minutes we would get on. But other than that it's on to more exciting and nostalgic rides.

Hayley In Wonderland

Here's the thing with 7DMT.

I visited for the first time as an adult last year (my trip before was in 2001) and it was one of my most anticipated rides of the trip.

We queued for what the sign said was 120mins but it was closer to 3 hours. Standing at the front and watching the amount of FP+ people they let through on this ride in comparison to the rest of WDW is the most frustrating thing EVER.

Once the ride finished, I was like "was that it?". I felt the 3 hour wait was ridiculous and the ride left me so unsatisfied.

Wendy Pleakley

It's a mildly thrilling family friendly coaster that is well themed. It's a win for me.

Is it worth the lengthy wait times it generates? Not quite, but it's new so it is what it is. If one doesn't have a FastPass, just get in line at park closing. The line moves much quicker once FastPass riders are out of the equation.

My only disappointment is that the swinging cars are not particularly noticeable. Nice idea, but kind of pointless in the end.

crxbrett

Went with option B - "It's good but I'm not waiting 60 minutes for it, let alone 120 minutes".

It's definitely a fun and well-done attraction and was a great addition to Fantasyland, but I don't think it's worth more than a 30-45 minute wait, tops.

TARDIS

Early Morning Magic.
Best Disney offering in existence.

Edit- “best Disney offering that has been offered during my travel dates”. Disney After Hours would be even better, but so far it hasn’t aligned with a time when we can attend.
At early morning magic we got stuck during our 5th ride through for 30 mins. So they let us use our armbands for another hour. I we rode it 12 times that day :hilarious:. Felt I got my money’s worth on the morning magic event. Rode all 3 rides that one a lot, got breakfast and got to be rescued off the minetrain and walk down the “mountain”. That of course gave us 3 additional paper fast passes.

Still love this ride but I’ve never rode it without a fast pass since the lines are crazy long for a short ride.

mmelka

My wife loves it, I can live without it unless we get on with a short wait or luck into a FPP, but we still try and rope drop it if we're at the MK. But I would rather ride BTMRR or Space Mountain personally. Heck, I prefer Matterhorn at DL compared to 7DMT.

JS514

We love it, and ride it a few times each trip (with FP). Although a little short, it is a very entertaining ride. I wouldn't wait 2 hours to ride though. Granted, we never really ride anything over a 30-45 minute wait unless we have a FP.

CraftyFox

While I can applaud Disney for the ride’s excellent themeing and innovative animatronics, I don’t think anyone should have to wait between one to three hours for a three minute experience...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom