this rumor has gained legs......Pepsi

lazyboy97o

The contract for Shanghai Disney Resort is with a completely different company for completely different terms. It's about as relevant as Taco Bell serving Pepsi products.

No need to remove Club Cool. Competition is always good, and has previously coexisted. Sort of like Joffrey Coffee having a kiosk within hailing distance of Starbucks, or a Lego Store as clear advertising for nearby Legoland. :)
Lego doesn't own Legoland and Merlin Entertainments, who does, is not fond of that store.

TheOrangeBird01

Rums gone.

3f16b70343b5cc256ab9fcc2d5662ce8.jpg
:D

MaryJaneP

Pepsi.....YUCK! We go to some events sponsored by non-Coke beverage makers, and choose to abstain from purchasing those non-delicious drinks.

alphac2005

My mom as told late last year from someone in TDO management (long story) that Pepsi will become the new beverage tie-in and that it was originally supposed to be announced this upcoming July. It looks like that might still pan out. We'll see.

GVentola

I can confirm what others said about Pepsi and Coke living together in sin at Disney. I have an old wall-size map of WDW's Magic Kingdom from sometime in the 70's, and some restaurants have Coke and others have Pepsi. I would like this. I know it's different in different areas of the country, but here in Central Florida, it seems like Coke has a monopoly on the theme parks and restaurants. Sea World was the last holdout, but eventually they, too, switched to Coke. I like both Coke and Pepsi products, with a slight leaning towards Pepsi (Mountain Dew!), but I would like to see more variety when going to the theme parks.
Coke even took over the local Subways. There was nothing better than a meatball sub with a Mountain Dew! Now I have to have the sub with Coke.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom