Third parking garage coming to Disney Springs

peter11435

Not sure why it says the cars must be out of the Lime garage by 11pm though. while yes they are closing the primary exit, they arent closing the ONLY exit. Hope they dont tow the stragglers.
I don’t believe the Lime garage has more than one exit.

mm121

I don’t believe the Lime garage has more than one exit.
your right it doesnt, i looked at google maps again

seems surprising they would have designed it that way without including a second exit even if it was intended only for temporary or emergency usage.

Disone

your right it doesnt, i looked at google maps again

seems surprising they would have designed it that way without including a second exit even if it was intended only for temporary or emergency usage.
compared to Orange, Lime struggles to exit when it gets busy. That exit ramp and fly over BVD make a HUGE difference in exiting Orange. Even though it is significantly larger than Lime, Orange really is the way to go.

Rteetz

From Bioreconstruct

4CAA5659-CB41-403E-8E85-5156D131088E.jpeg
9E3931C8-98C3-465E-B26C-9F0070F770F0.jpeg

mm121

Update from the great @bioreconstruct. Conduit for lighting going in. Doesn't look like much in the way of hidden chase ways and conduit. Still skeptical that there will the parking finding aids.

DgY6AgLVAAYpg2f.jpg
while it would be good to include them in a garage this size, i could see them cutting them for cost reasons as this is intended as a a cast garage partially.

Disone

while it would be good to include them in a garage this size, i could see them cutting them for cost reasons as this is intended as a a cast garage partially.
I think it will be included. It will still be a guest garage every evening. Like the first two Disney isn't paying for this one through its revenues or profits. It's letting (having? Directing? Reedy Creek to pay for this, assumingly out of municipal bonds and tax revenues.

Your thought isn't without Merit though and I am interested to see how this plays out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom