Things you miss about Epcot round 2!!!!!!!!

Figment632

Original Poster
Ok so its been a while since we have had this thread and you can never talk about Epcot too much :lookaroun.

So ill start it off!

P8100083.jpg

heartodisney

Ok so its been a while since we have had this thread and you can never talk about Epcot too much :lookaroun.

So ill start it off!

P8100083.jpg
Yes, I saw a "statue" really mess with a lady one day...constantly holding her purse so she could not get away...it was very funny for us and a photo moment or two for her! :lol:

Figment632

Original Poster
Yes, I saw a "statue" really mess with a lady one day...constantly holding her purse so she could not get away...it was very funny for us and a photo moment or two for her! :lol:

Yes those were great, a nice little touch to the WS.

I will add that I miss a Nemoless TLS!

RoRo

I miss the old Ice Station Cool (where it was actually a cold room and then a shop and not just a shop nowadays). Also I miss upstairs ImageWorks.

DisneysRedHead

I miss Horizons! (I know its been said a million times) The thing is, I only really remember it from a child's perspective and while I liked it then, I feel like I could appreciate the ride so much more as an adult. I guess I'll never get to do that :(

Ashitaka

The Matsunoma Lounge at the Japan pavilion. It was a tradition for us to take a mid-afternoon break there, getting into the a/c, out of the crowds, and off of our feet, and enjoying some drinks while watching the people walk by in World Showcase.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom