Things you haven't done...

Southampton11968

Victoria and Albert's at the Grand Floridian. I keep telling myself I'm going to do it my next trip but when push comes to shove I just can't bring myself to spend that much money on a meal. Anyone got a winning lottery ticket they don't need? :rolleyes:

JIMINYCR

I'd really like to take in "The Magic Behind Our Steam Train Tour" but have never done it. All the reviews sound great and it fascinates me. Our next trip is planned for this Sept, just me and my wife and I'm debating adding this into my plans. She will not mind me doing the tour, with the added cost, while she does something else.

DisneyPrincess5

Some things we would like to do what we haven't are to eat a nice meal at Grand Floridian, go with my mom and aunt, go to an early morning breakfast at MK prior to park opening, and be able to eat my face off yet still feel good and lose weight in the meantime. Just let me believe its possible.

jw24

I have yet to do the Haunted Mansion. I've never had the time to actually ride it or maybe it's because I'm turned off by the long lines every time I go. I have yet to see Fantasmic though I kinda want to. And above all, I want to eat at 50s Prime Time Cafe so badly. I gotta have their meatloaf!

CheshireCat12

Too many things- TSMM, TSI, Epcot WS movies, CoP, Ellen, any backstage or specialty tours, stayed Deluxe level, used dining plan... I could go on but I think this is quite enough for now!

GSP Guy

I've never seen some of the hotels. I've probably seen about 1/2 of them and I would love to see the other 1/2. Also would like to try more of the restaurants I've never eaten at before.

In the parks...

MK: Swiss Family Treehouse, Frontierland Shooting Arcade, Enchanted Tales With Belle, and Astro Orbiter

Epcot: Any of the circle vision movies (China, France, Canada), Living with the Land, Circle of Life movie,

DHS: One Man's Dream

AK: Flights of Wonder
I think you should give One Man's Dream a shot, it's interesting in my opinion.
For me
Legend of Jack Sparrow
Never have seen Remy at Chefs de France
Enchanted Tales with Belle (might look odd if I walked in that one...LOL)

All Disney All The Time

There is not a single thing that we WANT to do but haven't. We have done everything in the parks that there is to do, including all the "back stage" tours. Haven't missed any of the signature or themed restaurants either. Not a one. But we've been going for over 30 years.
The things we haven't done are golf (we don't play), bowl (go to WDW to bowl, really?), fish (I do enough of that at home, the wife might say too much), rent watercraft (we have our own), go to DTD for a movie (why on Earth would you not go to the parks instead?). We've done the waterparks and now that the kids are grown we don't have any interest, although I still love my vintage TL tee shirt. And though we've been on all the rides, new, old and inbetween, there are more than a few now that we can pass right on by. Most to be found in FantasyLand.

All Disney All The Time

Based on that recommendation, I will HAVE to do the Hoop! ;)
Excellent! They will fill you up with food and drink and keep you laughing thruout and there's always a good chance that you will be "recognized". If you have a birthday or anniversary or the like, be sure to tell them at the door, you'll get some special attention. The food is "heavy", as to be expected at such an venue, but dayum it is GOOD! Strawberry shortcake for dessert; to die for.

Pooh Lover

Excellent! They will fill you up with food and drink and keep you laughing thruout and there's always a good chance that you will be "recognized". If you have a birthday or anniversary or the like, be sure to tell them at the door, you'll get some special attention. The food is "heavy", as to be expected at such an venue, but dayum it is GOOD! Strawberry shortcake for dessert; to die for.
I'm sold @All Disney All The Time! You are a wonderful salesman. I am celebrating a big occasion this year but think I'll keep that on the down low, if you know what I mean.

All Disney All The Time

I'm sold @All Disney All The Time! You are a wonderful salesman. I am celebrating a big occasion this year but think I'll keep that on the down low, if you know what I mean.
Thank you for the compliment, I feel secure in saying that when you do the Hoop that you won't come back here and blast me for recommending it. Be prepared to walk out with a full belly and to be full of "corn" and not just the ears that they serve with dinner.
And congratulations on whatever big occasion you will be celebrating. Big occasions should always be celebrated, life is too short and frequently too laborious to do otherwise. Something that people sadly seem to forget, in this world that we currently find outselves, is that they deserve to be happy. I often get the impression that there are people who seem to think that somehow they don't deserve that, and I find it sad. I strongly doubt that anyone on their deathbed has ever said, "I wish that I hadn't laughed so much". In our house we live by the motto: "Work hard Play hard". And our philosophy is, "Perform a random act of kindness each and every day".

Best wishes to you and yours from me and mine. Be happy and CELEBRATE LIFE!!

R W B

A far as park rides go I would say Tower of Terror and Kali River Rapids are the ones I need to try next and as far attractions go, Beauty and the Beast in DHS in the only that comes to mind that I want to see. Plus I need to eat t a lot of the different places and try a lot of the tours too.

All Disney All The Time

A far as park rides go I would say Tower of Terror and Kali River Rapids are the ones I need to try next and as far attractions go, Beauty and the Beast in DHS in the only that comes to mind that I want to see. Plus I need to eat t a lot of the different places and try a lot of the tours too.
Try the seafood buffet at the Beach Club and definitely take the "underground tour" and check out the Utilidors.

Now, regarding your signature. If you switch your alliegence to the Packers and Bama, you'll be right on track to be a happy man.

R W B

Try the seafood buffet at the Beach Club and definitely take the "underground tour" and check out the Utilidors.

Now, regarding your signature. If you switch your alliegence to the Packers and Bama, you'll be right on track to be a happy man.
I'm very open minded so I wouldn't mind a seafood buffet but I wouldn't get my hopes up to high. Also, I do really want to do the underground tour, thats one of the first ones I want to do.

Packers and Bama??? How are those 2 even connected lol?? Atleast the Saints and LSU are only 60 miles apart and both are recent National Champions, not too many other regions can say that about the college and pro teams lol. Seriously though, if you can make one college football game ever, go to a LSU/Bama game, doesn't get much better then that!

All Disney All The Time

My MS is from Bama, been to 2 of their wins over LSU. The Packers go back much further, I've been a Packers fan since the days of Bart Starr, Jim Tayor, Willie Wood, and Boyd Dowler.

The seafood buffet at the Beach Club is spectacular, and I grew up on the Atlantic coast eating seafood more than regularly. If you're a beef guy, head over to Shula's Steakhouse at the Dolphin, I recommend the prime rib.

Seriously, I have nothing but respect for the Saints and LSU.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom