Things you haven't done...

ctxak98

Rides I have never done are "Hall of Presidents", Canada video!?, Or Flights of Wonder show. I think I have literally done every other attractions there is.

Sometimes I judge a ride or show before I do it which really is close minded so a few years back I said I was going to do everything. I can say that one attractions I was VERY skeptical about was the American Idol show , and this last trip my family and I decided to do it and guess what!? I ended up enjoying it VERY much. It felt so real it was great!

Now for other things I still need to do are eat at Via Napoli, Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon(never have time for the waterparks because we visit family and do universal during our trips) and cirque Due Soleil!

AngryEyes

In many trips to Disneyland and WDW, we have never ridden the Sailing Ship Columbia, the Mark Twain Riverboat, or the Liberty Belle.

All Disney All The Time

Rides I have never done are "Hall of Presidents", Canada video!?, Or Flights of Wonder show. I think I have literally done every other attractions there is.

Sometimes I judge a ride or show before I do it which really is close minded so a few years back I said I was going to do everything. I can say that one attractions I was VERY skeptical about was the American Idol show , and this last trip my family and I decided to do it and guess what!? I ended up enjoying it VERY much. It felt so real it was great!

Now for other things I still need to do are eat at Via Napoli, Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon(never have time for the waterparks because we visit family and do universal during our trips) and cirque Due Soleil!
Wait! You enjoyed something at WDW? That's so anti-WDWMagic.

disney1077

I have always wanted to ride Dumbo and Winnie the Pooh but felt like it was just for people with kids and was embarrassed to ride them but this year I decided I am going to ride both of them.

Foolish Mortal

Don't think I'd consider it missing out, but I have zero interest in AI. And I could never sit thru Move it Shake it noise fest. I try to stay as far away from Main St. as possible when it's performing.

AllyInWonderland

Tower of Terror
Rockin' Roller Coaster
Expedition Everest
Kali River Rapids
The Barnstormer
Tommorowland Speedway
Astro Oribitor
Legend of Jack Sparrow
Grand Floridian (Too Fancy)
Disneyland (I'm going in October)

I never got to do:
Horizons
World of Motion
Body Wars
Alien Encounter
Mr. Toad
Skyway
Dream flight

wolf359

In the parks the "haven't done" list is pretty short, but there are still a few key attractions that have been lost in the shuffle even though at this point most of the attractions I still haven't seen are choices, not accidents. Unless it is something that has opened since my last visit, which mainly includes the new Fantasyland, the new Test Track, and the Art of Animation resort.

In the Magic Kingdom Aladdin's Magic Carpets and the Under New Management version of the Tropical Serenade are the only two unique to WDW attractions I haven't seen. A few more attractions, like the Speedway, Astro Orbiter, and Dumbo I've only seen at Disneyland back when I was a kid. Now those kinds of attractions just don't interest me anymore. The Country Bears is probably the only attraction I've only seen at Disneyland that I'm really not sure why I still haven't seen at WDW.

I've missed many of the minor attractions in the various incarnations of Communicore / Innoventions but the only major attraction in EPCOT I missed was World of Motion.

My Hollywood Studios list isn't quite complete, since I haven't seen Beauty and the Beast, American Idol, or Midway Mania.

In Animal Kingdom the only two things I haven't done/seen is Flights of Wonder and Festival of the Lion King.

There are plenty of restaurants (especially in the resorts) I haven't been, but finding the balance of trying new places and eating in favorites gets harder and harder with each trip.

Since I don't expect to actually stay at all of the resorts I make a point to spend time visiting, either to eat shop, or both. The only ones I still haven't made it to for any real length of time are Caribbean Beach, Old Key West, and Saratoga Springs.

I still haven't been to Blizzard Beach, and I missed visiting both River Country and Discovery Island...

HouCuseChickie

OK...I've never done RnR!!! :eek: Every trip that we make it to DHS- I say it's on my to do list...and every trip, I miss it. Why? Well, I guess some of it is there's not much of major excitement for the kids and DH to do over in that area. 1. the kids are too short to ride with me 2. DH hates rides like that 3. while ToT is right there, it's too scary for the girls. Last trip it looked like I might get to ride it- even had a FP, but then I got caught up in Osborne Lights and before I knew it- FP time had come and gone. IF we hop next trip...I might get to pop over for a ride while DH takes the girls on Star Tours...but if not...it will be pushed off- AGAIN.

Runmyhorse

There always seems to be alot we miss. We either didn't have the time like we had hoped or never knew about it. I know for me reading alot of these post has shown me there is alot we have missed due to not knowing about it. One thing that come to mind is the pick a pearl. I never knew it was in epcot.

Runmyhorse

I have yet to do the Haunted Mansion. I've never had the time to actually ride it or maybe it's because I'm turned off by the long lines every time I go. I have yet to see Fantasmic though I kinda want to. And above all, I want to eat at 50s Prime Time Cafe so badly. I gotta have their meatloaf!

You should try it atleast once.:) the line normally goes fast.
I hope you get to try one day.

Runmyhorse

We love the longer queue. It is well worth the "extra" time. And I'm never disappointed in the "stretching room" no matter how many times we go there.

The stretching room is our favorite. Well I also LOVE the dancing ghost. Thats all I remember when I was a littke girl was the dancing ghost so I guess its stuck with me. I also remember spending a great amount of time in the longer queue. Took so mamy pictures. It a running joke rhat the kids statues in the long queue is my ashley and justin so they get a picture with it everytime we go.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom