Things you haven't done...

mickey2008.1

We have seen a lot, and choose not to do a lot as well, but the one thing we have not done that we always want to do is see a parade. Always seem to be doing something else or just to tired at night to stay. This year we are going to make a point of it!

Astro Blaster

Original Poster
Ahh reading through all of these responses has made me realize some other things that I haven't done - Liberty Belle Riverboat, Tom Sawyer Island, Hall of Presidents, and Festival of the Lion King.

Every time I'm there I see the boat go by and think, "we should do that...buuutttt we have our fastpass for Splash Mountain, need to eat, then need to hit Tomorrowland." So, inevitably, it doesn't get done. Need to plan ahead to make it happen!

The Mighty Tim

Astro Orbiter
Tower of Terror
Rock n Roller Coaster
Any of the behind the scenes tours
Dining at a resort other than my own
Disney Quest
Dole Whip

tsaintc

I'd really like to take in "The Magic Behind Our Steam Train Tour" but have never done it. All the reviews sound great and it fascinates me. Our next trip is planned for this Sept, just me and my wife and I'm debating adding this into my plans. She will not mind me doing the tour, with the added cost, while she does something else.

We just added this to our trip in June. I hope it lives up to its good reviews.

tsaintc

Tower of Terror
Rockin' Roller Coaster
Expedition Everest
Kali River Rapids
The Barnstormer
Tommorowland Speedway
Astro Oribitor
Legend of Jack Sparrow
Grand Floridian (Too Fancy)
Disneyland (I'm going in October)

I never got to do:
Horizons
World of Motion
Body Wars
Alien Encounter
Mr. Toad
Skyway
Dream flight

Your list of 'never got to dos' is very sad. It reminds me of my childhood and those things my children will never be able to experience. With that being said, do not discount all of the great additions/updates to the 'World since those days.

Jessica Meier

So many, too many too count..

Beauty and the Beast stage show
Star Tours
Indiana Jones
Finding Nemo stage show
Kali River Rapids
Dinosaur
Expedition Everest (more that I am too chicken)
Ride the Railroad at MK
Tomorrowland in MK except for space mountain
Visit all the resorts. Only one I have ever seen is Pop Century. That will change this time.
Beaches N Cream
Ghiradellis

coleandrachel

Well lets see... I have been three times so far and I still haven't:

Had a Dole Whip
Been on Pirates of the Caribbean
Been on Splash Mountain (but I'm not interested in doing that one)
Been in the Be Our Guest Restaurant
Haven't seen PhilarMagic
Been to Tom Sawyer Island
Been Inside the Tiki Room
Haven't seen Illuminations
Been on The Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow
Been to either of the water parks

Obviously haven't stayed at a lot of the resorts although I have visited most of them

... Just to name a few

SMS55

I went once a year as a kid and now take my kids two to three times a year and I have yet to go to Tom Sawyer Island. I get to MK early so I want to ride the popular rides before the long lines start and then never go back.

gooftroop5

We have experienced almost every attraction and show at all of the parks. Each time we go everyone gets to pick something "new" to try. We still have a lot to experience as far as the whole wide World is concerned, but we've got time.

Now... I LOVE taking my kiddos to WDW. There is nothing more magical than seeing their faces light up. It doesn't matter how many times we go we still feel the magic. HOWEVER....What I REALLY want to do that I HAVEN'T gotten to do is have an adult trip with my hubby so we can....
4. experience the dining plan without kids.
3. drink our way around the World Showcase at Epcot.
2. go on some sort of backstage tour.
1. know what it is like to go to The World WITHOUT a stroller. :p

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
I've been so many times I've pretty much done everything on my must do list, since this past August I finally did Typhoon Lagoon and this past February I did Disney Quest. Those were the missing two.

I'd like to try the American Idol Experience, though it may have to wait until I'm on my own with a friend next January. I can sing and think it'd be cool to try.

Mickey_777

I've actually never been on Dumbo. Never got on the Tomorrowland Speedway in my life. I've also never stayed at a Disney hotel/resort.

CheekBoys

MK: Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Tom Sawyer Island, Enchanted Tales With Belle, Riverboat, Enchanted Tiki Room.
EPCOT: Mission: SPACE, Sum of All Thrills, American Adventure, Captain EO
HS: RNRC, Tower of Terror, Legend of Captain Jack,
AK: Expedition Everest, Tough to be a Bug, Maharajah Jungle Trek,

Fox&Hound

I've never watched any show (even Finding Nemo), never been to Hoop De Doo Review or the Luau, never stayed at an EPCOT or a Value resort, never had a cream cheese stuffed pretzel or a Mickey Bar, never been to WDW during the Christmas season and plenty more things I'm sure.
Never had a mickey ice cream bar?!?!?!?!?!? I can't even fathom that....Wow! They are amazing! You really must try one.

EvilQueen-T

I've never been to the Atlantic Dance Hall or Jellyrolls, never gotten ice cream at beaches and cream. Never tried tonga toast :eek:. The only dinner show I've ever seen was spirit of aloha at the poly.

Uncle Remus

I've never watched any show (even Finding Nemo), never been to Hoop De Doo Review or the Luau, never stayed at an EPCOT or a Value resort, never had a cream cheese stuffed pretzel or a Mickey Bar, never been to WDW during the Christmas season and plenty more things I'm sure.

I actually feel sorry for you!

bluejasmine

In all my many visits for some reason I have never rode Astro Orbitor or Tommorrowland Speedway
Only thing Ive ever done at the Boardwalk was walk around, look in Wyland Galleries and some other store Id like to eat there or get a drink there.
Havent done the dessert party yet but going to try and get reservations for this trip
Several places we haven't eaten yet but have a few new ones to try on our Sept trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom