Things we can learn from Disney attractions

Orange Cat

Princess and the Frog log ride taught me that if you complain and cry and scream and bully to get your way, eventually you will , no matter how stupid your request is.
I’m for the ride but the original ride itself wasn’t offensive, only the source material. I think that trying to change the natives scene in Jungle Cruise should’ve been a priority.

Raineman

Space Mountain taught me that space travel is very hard on your lower back.
ToT taught me that, if you are at an older hotel when there is a thunderstorm raging, just take the stairs.
SSE taught me that the smell of Rome burning sticks in your nose until Michealangelo paints the Sistine Chapel.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
The recent cable snap down the road from Disney taught me to be more aware of, ironically, the simple rides.

Nottamus

....also I have learned:

when in Italy, if a guy with a whistle comes through a crowd to hand you a soccer ball to throw into his hoop...run.

There’s too much pressure there to compete. Especially against that 8 year old who apparently has been training for 7 years.

(That being said....I hope he still has a job when this is all over)

Skibum1970

Haunted Mansion taught me to be careful selecting a spouse and to look for hidden hatchets.

Seven Dwarves Mine Train taught me to not get comfortable because it's a short ride.

Pirates taught me to go to the restroom prior to riding to avoid anxiety when the boats are stacked back into the burning town scene.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom