Things that make you think of or wish you were at WDW

DisneyPirate85

There is so much that remids me,
Thursday while at work I smelled "The Land" I called my DW right away and told her! Walking into A/C from the Indiana humidity always reminds me of walking into someplace on Main Street.
As I type this DW is making our Dec/08 ressies for our NOW annual Christmas trip:wave:

Fashionista007

any time I watch fireworks not at disney(which once you've seen disney's, the others are always a let down) and my resort mugs...

Amen on both counts. I didn't go anywhere for fireworks on the 4th of July because what's the point if you're not in WDW? No one else does fireworks the way they do (I'm not sure anyone else has the money hehe).

Resort Mugs! I have so many from all different resorts. It seems that all of my cups are disney themed. I also have hidden mickey's in my house and my 5 year old niece has started to count them.

I have a sad one...whenever some stranger is mean to me or I see a stranger being mean to someone else it makes me want to go to WDW. Unfortunately since I live in Baltimore this happens a lot. :cry:

hpyhnt 1000

Sometimes on a nippy Florida night (usually winter), the smell of Rome burning fills the air. Always takes me back to SSE.

Diesel fumes automatically make me think of the parking trams. (Yes, I realize that's a strange one.)

Tiki torches make me think of the torches around World Showcase.

tinkfan05

I don't need anything to remind me of Disney for me to think about it. I think about Disney EVERY day (several times a day to be exact!). My family thinks I'm obessed...they're right...I'm obsessed (and love it!)

Kelsybelle

When I got home this afternoon and was walking inside, a boat sounded its horn while it was zipping around the water and it sounded just like the one on the boat that takes you to the MK from the Polynesian (or vice versa...) It really took me back for a second because it was 95 degrees today and humid as well! :)

bayoumoon

I was at the grocery store last week and saw Disney Cheese. Little Mickey heads made of cheddar. I was standing in the store reeling with memories of our trip to WDW and thinking of all the great things planned for our upcoming trip.

lilclerk

On the Fourth of July while watching the local fireworks show I got caught up in thinking of Illuminations and Wishes and was expecting to hear some themed music.
That's funny - on the 4th, my boyfriend and I were talking about how spoiled we are because fireworks without music just aren't the same... so I played Reflections of Earth while we watched them. It helped =)

Well I pretty much relate everything that ever happens to Disney in one way or another, but on a regular basis?
Whenever I walk by a house with a large flower garden, the smell makes me think of WDW. And this was strange - the other day, I saw a city bus (which I see on a regular basis) and it made me think of Disney buses, and I really wished I could be climbing aboard and heading to Epcot.

Agent1964fem

My husbands hobby is gormet cooking ..I got him some cookbooks last Christmas he made the peanut butter pie from the Grand Flordian ...wow so good but reminded us of Disney.

dixiegirl

Today I went to the Disney store to pick up something for my grand-daughter. We just got back last week from Disney. I walked in the store and I heard the guy with the DEEP voice talking about visiting Disney World, and on the large screen in front of the register where movies of some of the rides and shows at Disney World. I called my daughter about in tears. Oh please, someone, take me back with you!!!!

Please we go to th eDisney store on a weekly basics just to get a disney fix..And every time they place "that " Disney theme music our myhead shoots up to look at the screen and yes the eyes fill up....I seen someone the other day who had a DVC member sticker on their car and I so wanted to beep and say " hay I'm a member too!! We talk about Disney Every day of our life , people who come into work will go, "so many days left"? ---pertaining to our next trip..Yup Disney is such an obsession...But I love it!!!!!!!

55 more days till I get my fix!!!

BRER DAD

I stopped at a clothing store today (to pick up a few shirts for my WDW trip in August), and when the automatic doors opened there was a huge gust of cold air blowing down on me just like WDW. It was real humid out and just got done raining. Was a real de-javu!!

jessicaj

Lets see there are a lot of things for me....

The constant playing of High School Musical coming out of my DDs room.

Walking into my kitchen...yup we painted all the cabinets red and put Mickey shaped knobs on them.

Walking into my bathroom...Is got Nemo and friends painted on the vanity to make it look like a fish tank.

Walking into my DDs room which is covered in Disney Princess

OK, so just about every room in my house makes me think of WDW....except the living room. But, don't you worry it is soon changing to a subtle Disney Safari theme. LOL

Flahlights and light up toys....my DD and DS like to put on Wishes shows with there flashlights to the soundtrack

The smell of Downey Wrinkle releaser. We use it a lot on vacation because I do not iron on vacation

Candy stores- I think its all the color.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom