Things I'll Never Do At Disney Again............

TARDIS

1. Waste time watching rivers of light again
2.Eat at rose and crown
3. Stay at POR
4. Ride Rocky Mountain railroad ( this one is just so uncomfortably jerky to me and I try it every few years and it never gets better!)

Kadiem

Stay at Caribbean Beach during construction
Eat at Tokyo Dining, Chefs de France, Coral Reef, or La Hacienda de San Angel
'Swim' in a Disney pool -- unless there is one somewhere still available that is deeper than like 4 feet. Not fun for a tall person.

MomofPrincessGrace

Eat at Cinderella's Royal Table. If they got rid of the prix fixe menu maybe, but with a kid that is a light eater, its too expensive for what you get.

I will also NEVER wait in like for 50 minutes to ride Peter Pan stand-by just to see the interactive queue. Right after the remodel everyone was talking about how awesome the queue was, so we figured what the heck. 50 minutes later we were able to ride what seemed like the shortest ride ever. Yeah it queue was neat, but the neatness wore off after 10 minutes. Ahh you live and learn.

PurpleDragon

eat at Sci Fy ( By far worst meal I've ever had at WDW)

That place is a complete crap shoot when it comes to food quality. We ate there back in 2013 and the food was excellent, I had the most amazing burger. But then we went again last year and it was the worst meal of our trip.

jloucks

I thought that they were marginal, however, since Disney's brain bank see's no reason to provide places for people to eat the food they buy, I was forced to eat mine on the top of a trash can. That may or may not have influenced my opinion. Suffice it to say, that I don't anticipate any return visits.

Ugh, I have done the trash can dining plan before. Yea, it was sub par. ...but I will say the trash can was nice and clean.

Weather_Lady

Visit during a school vacation.
Dine at a signature restaurant (except V&A).
Buy Memory Maker.
Wait for more than 20 minutes for anything.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom