Things I'll Never Do At Disney Again............

WDW_Jon

I thought that they were marginal, however, since Disney's brain bank see's no reason to provide places for people to eat the food they buy, I was forced to eat mine on the top of a trash can. That may or may not have influenced my opinion. Suffice it to say, that I don't anticipate any return visits.
That won’t help I’m sure.
They are just a real poor imitation which is my biggest issue!
I wouldn’t go far as inedible but they aren’t Yorkshire fish and chips!

ppete1975

Ride Space Mountain again
Swear I am finished with Space Mountain.
Simply look at Space Mountain
Wander near Space Mountain
Get sucked into riding Space Mountain
Exit Space Mountain wondering why, when I swore I was finished with it, I rode it again.
Swear I am finished with Space Mountain.
Rinse lather repeat....

Swear I am finished with Rock-n-roll roller coaster.
Simply Look at Rock-n-roll roller coaster
Wander near Rock-n-roll roller coaster
See that the stand by line is 4 months long
Give up, leave DHS and Wander near Space Mountain...

The one thing I am truly done with is PrimEVIL Whirl. How that rat trap is street legal I'll never know. One and done for me. My Orthopedic Surgeon said I could ride it because he needs those co-pays for the office visits.

~NM
This is when i want a love button, or be able to like it 12 times 😊

Never Again:

Well, only 1: Will never wait in another line longer than...say...maybe 40 minutes. Just not worth the frustration. Especially with folks constantly walking through the line saying "I had to go to the bathroom" or "someone is holding my place" or "my family is up ahead". Disney does a very poor job of policing lines and enforcing park policy.
I do have an unspoken rule of not waiting in long lines. We just returned and I am happy to say we never waited over 25/30 mins and that was just for 3-4 things. Nothing to me including FOP would be worth over an hour wait. Thankfully we had awesome FP's and using other strategies our waits were minimal.

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
Eat the terrible ‘Yorkshire’ fish and chips in the U.K. ...
Simply awful.
I’m from Yorkshire, 20 mins away from the original it’s allegedly based on. Just no.
I go there strictly for the chips. Maybe they're not the same as what you get in England, but they are delicious. And yes, if you ask, they will do an order of just chips.

The fish though...:depressed:

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
Oh that really stinks!!!
Yup. Lesson learmed, the only Poly restaurant we do now is Kona. They're very good with accommodating.

I did Garden Grill and they were better about accommodating. They were just clueless at the Luau, which is really strange for Disney.
I could tell the waitress felt so bad for me eating my salad with ranch dressing and the ribs without the sauce. I got quick service afterward.

Oh, we didn't like the show either. Thought it was tacky. Although I liked the fire dancer. Something fun to look at...:hilarious:

TwilightZone

. Pizza in tomorrowland
. Any food in tomorrowland
. Tacos, well ok maybe not, gave me some bathroom issues though, but they tasted good.
. World of Color, it was just ok, nothing great. I'm more of a parade or fireworks person.
. TOT in DCA lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom