Things I'll Never Do At Disney Again............

Waste a fast pass on Jungle cruise.
Ride Jungle cruise. Sorry I am just over the same jokes year after year.
Eat at BOG. Glad I saw it but the tables are slammed together so tight it takes away from experience. (love Tusker House, Mama Melrose, Satuli Canteen, The Plaza, and Sunshine Seasons more)
For me ( not my family) I will never ride Expedition Everest again. Hot tunnel backwards in pitch black wasn't for me. Love RR and SM though)
Trip ended yesterday and I am sad because no return date in sight for years....

Goofyernmost

Eat the terrible ‘Yorkshire’ fish and chips in the U.K. ...
Simply awful.
I’m from Yorkshire, 20 mins away from the original it’s allegedly based on. Just no.
I thought that they were marginal, however, since Disney's brain bank see's no reason to provide places for people to eat the food they buy, I was forced to eat mine on the top of a trash can. That may or may not have influenced my opinion. Suffice it to say, that I don't anticipate any return visits.

King Panda 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
All about individual taste I suppose but they are modelling it on something that it is nothing close to which gets me.
We make good tea and fish and chips in Yorkshire so it’s serious business ;)
There's such a thing as goog tea :depressed: ;)

zurgandfriend

See stich’s great escape – once was enough
Eat at Hollywood & Vine
Eat at Artist Point - once was bad, gave it a second chance and it was worse the second time
Not insist everyone brings a hat
Not insist everyone brings broken in sneakers

LUVofDIS

Naw its just i hate reading about some thing that looks fantastic, show up five months later, or less sometimes, and its already rotated out :(

I think Larryz was trying to say there are no deserts in Florida, you were probably trying to type dessert.

Wear an uncomfortable push-up bra all day. Sheer h#ll!

I too will never ever wear a pushup bra, that might be because I am male and don't wear bras. Of course there are males that do wear them, I am just a male who does not. Why did I respond to this quote?

I would like to say there are things I wouldn't do, but time may change my mind. I may even do Stich again if the chance came about, even though I have told my wife I would never do it again.

The turkey leg may be another thing, not because I don't like them, to the contrary, but they are so messy, so messy, and sticky too.

I personally don't have a love for Dole Whips and have never tried a churro, just not my thing, so maybe I will never have one of those.

I may never swim out to the farthest point in the wave pool at Typhoon Lagoon, so much energy with little payback. Besides I have done it dozens of times.

I guess I am sort of non-committal to this game.

Minnesota disney fan

I'll Play:
Never ride Peter Pan again, what a waste of time. I just don't get all the hype. (not popular I know)
Never eat at Art Smith's Homecomin again. Potatoes were almost liquid, chicken was ok, hush puppies were awful, and I found out we were charged for 2 meals, when we only ordered one to share on the waitresses suggestion. one and done
never go to the Tiki Birds again, headache all day after.
that's it.

Kristopher Rannells

1. I'm with the never ride space mountain crowd. Used to love it and would love it again if they gave it the love it needs from a major refurbishment.
2. Also have to agree with not staying at a value resort because of the dependency on buses.

3. Finally would have to say lining up for a dang parade an hour early only to have someone rush in at the last minute and try and bully their way in front of my kids.

LeighM

The only things I can think of are:

1. Never, ever eat a heavy cream based meal when it's 100 degrees outside. Just no.
2. Go from park opening to park closing without a midday nap.
3. Never go to WDW without packing a mini pharmacy because someone always gets sick and I refuse to pay Disney prices.

By the way, I only ate at the Hollywood and Vine seasonal once in 2016 and I was pleasantly shocked at how good it was. Especially from all the nightmare reviews going into it. I guess we just picked a good night to go :)

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
5. Rely on Bus Service from a Value
Pop and DAAR are the only two resorts on property guaranteed to never share a bus and only have one bus stop. Most people agree they have the best service at all of WDW.

6. Walk to DS from OKW (yes..there is a way)
Ugh, I made that mistake in peak August. Worst ever.

8. Not rent a Golf cart at FW
Not rent a car at FW for me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom