Things I'll Never Do At Disney Again............

grim-grinning_toast

1. The pirate rooms at Caribbean Beach (so far from everything!)
2. Astro Orbitor
3. The motorized boat rentals
4. Ask for help from any of the people outside of the resort who can "assist you with your bags." 100% of my interactions have been awful, or they've put our luggage in the wrong room, or they were incredibly rude to me/my family for asking questions
5. Not take advantage of the airport check-in.
6. Stitch's Great Escape
7. Not take a rest at the resort in the middle of the day for a nap, a swim, and a meal

righttrack

• Drink 3 Lapu Lapus then do Drinking Around the World
  • Use the buses to get resort-to-resort by going from resort, to park to different resort for dinner (Uber rocks!)
  • Worry about if I'll fit or if I'll break a ride, plus always making sure to sit in the middle in a boat ride (I lost all of my weight!)

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Ride Mission: Space Orange. Can't handle it anymore. Even Green is almost too much for me now, but I can ride RnRC, Space, etc., with little to no problem.

And, with regards to the ridiculous argument about staying on-site vs. off site - Way to cherry-pick paying cash for a 2BR DVC unit as a way to make an argument. :rolleyes:

MinnieWaffles

No, it is not BS, the poster gave you numbers to back is up. I dare you to find anything onsite to even come close to let’s make it easy for you (or so you think) 70% on the price he is getting on 3 BR mid June! Just because you keep repeating the same thing over and over does not make it the truth. If you and others want to pay those prices to stay onsite more power to you but don’t try to justify your decision by calling someone else’s carefully researched info BS ! As far as Disney continuing to build hotel rooms if there wasn’t a need- they continue to add hotel rooms because people keep drinking the koolaide and the parks keep getting more and more crowded because those folks in the hotels have to go somewhere! Yes they run specials throughout the year but think about this- would they be running specials if the hotels were always full and those “specials “are still much higher than offsite especially when comparing oranges to oranges. TPTB don’t care how packed the parks are , they already have your money and a captive group of onsite hotel guests, so what if the service stinks where are they going to go. Which is why if you look around offsite but still close there is constant resorts being build there too. JMHO 😀 Have a magical day !

P.S. Did you notice that USO took #1 on Trip Advisor and no I am not a USO fan

Well hello there, you're awfully aggressive about where somebody chooses to stay, aren't you?

What if I told you about the free dining offers here in the UK that makes it sometimes as good a deal to stay onsite as off?

Disney4family

........Ill never eat at Garden Grill with just a party of two....

........and ask for seconds...then thirds....THEN dessert.
The last time we ate there, the waitress was visibly upset that my husband asked for more meat. The last time she came out, she had an index card with her. On it she sarcastically wrote "meat lovers award" and gave it to my husband.
That was the last time we ate there.
I guess it's all they want you to eat - not all you want to eat - and, no, he wasn't pigging out.

We had something similar happen at Liberty Tree Tavern. There were 4 of us. We only asked for more turkey - nothing else. The waiter brought out 3 small pieces of turkey. Really? So sorry to bother you.

Nottamus

We had something similar happen at Liberty Tree Tavern. There were 4 of us. We only asked for more turkey - nothing else. The waiter brought out 3 small pieces of turkey. Really? So sorry to bother you.
And we had the exact opposite...We asked for more meat and they brought out a piece as big as my head! At the point, you HAVE to finish it.

I will never eat at backlot express again. Didn't enjoy the food the last couple times I've eaten there, and the last time I ate there I got food poisoning. Worst experience ever!

BraveGirl

I will never see the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular again. How can a show run that long and be EXACTLY THE SAME and still get a crowd? I just don't understand.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom