Things I'll Never Do At Disney Again............

Hcalvert

That place is a complete crap shoot when it comes to food quality. We ate there back in 2013 and the food was excellent, I had the most amazing burger. But then we went again last year and it was the worst meal of our trip.

I ate there last week and liked the BBQ burger I got and the fries were really good. Saying that, I ate there two years ago and it was the worst steak on property for me during that trip.

CLEtoWDW

A few things I would never do again:
1) Sci-Fi Dine In. Not even sure why this place is still around.
2) Forget to reapply sun screen :mad:
3) Rely on bus service at OKW early in the AM. When the buses fill up they just wiz right past your bus stop and you are left to wait for the next bus.

disneyspirit

I'm finding that the years between my trips to WDW have gotten longer and longer as I've aged. My last trip was twelve years ago (not for lack of wanting or trying). We're going in November (at least I hope) and I got up early on countdown day 180 to score a lunch reservation for BOG. I know that I've read that the food quality isn't as good as it was right after it opened, but I was mainly wanting to take my wife there as this is her first Disney trip and she loves the film. Is it really so underwhelming that it isn't worth the expense?
We had lunch there and I enjoyed the food and the atmosphere ... we sat in the west wing. I think your wife will like the decor and effects.
Just my 2 cents. Having said that, I see it's closed for refurbishment in August so who knows what that;s about.

Tomi-Rocket

1. Eat at Hollywood & Vine
2. Astro Orbiter
3. Wait in line for more 10 minutes for a character meet & greet
4. Go in the summer or during any peak time

note2001

Forget to wear sunscreen
Buy a wooden toy gun
Buy a full priced tee shirt
Wear crocs :cautious: (Yeah... I did that, not proud but man.... were they SO soft.)
Hit all 4 parks in one day. (T'was fun, but too much time spent traveling between parks)
Expect any dining location on Disney property to be a good value.

TwilightZone

Wear crocs :cautious: (Yeah... I did that, not proud but man.... were they SO soft.)
Crocs were my main shoe as a kid, man. Sometimes I miss them, but then I remember why I switched to sandals and sneakers. Believe it or not, soarin (over california) was one of the reasons why (I got shoe anxiety before going on the ride a lot.)

Goofyernmost

Forget to wear sunscreen
Buy a wooden toy gun
Buy a full priced tee shirt
Hit all 4 parks in one day. (T'was fun, but too much time spent traveling between parks)
Expect any dining location on Disney property to be a good value.
And as a side effect, if you have Mickey Crocs with no socks you have some really neat sunburnt hidden Mickeys all across your feet.

Ben_since_1971

Ride EE 3 times in a row. Last time I tried (back when they had EMH at night), my stomach said - try 4 and we will have problems. Several years later (and the other side of 50), that limit would now be down to 2, or 1 even.

Spend a FP on a show.

Darth_Wes

I agree it is annoying to have to walk around paused families. BUT, passive aggressive behavior such as yours is equally annoying.
Well, I could just leave the passive half off, but I don't want to get banned from the park. Responsive behavior, such as mine, would never happen if the behavior leading to it had never happened, so equating the two as equals is not a fair measurement. Thanks for your input.

DisneyDoctor

Well, I could just leave the passive half off, but I don't want to get banned from the park. Responsive behavior, such as mine, would never happen if the behavior leading to it had never happened, so equating the two as equals is not a fair measurement. Thanks for your input.
Responsive behavior, like yours, does nothing to solve the problem. It makes you look like an idiot. If you're okay with that, great.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom