Theme park parking rate increase

brucie

Well said Mom! I think Disney is the most affordable think you can do, im staying on site so I don't have to pay for parking, but we payed less then $500pp for a 8 day vacation with a free meal plan. It would be difficult to find such a bargain!! 15 more days and Im there!!

Ringo8n24

So bus parking is now $14 and cars are $10? Don't understand why the buses aren't charged more of a difference than the cars. It seems like they would be like double the charge of a car's parking fee. I don't drive a bus, so it does not really matter. :lol: Just trying to understand the logic...

I spent $15 last weekend to park in a wet, muddy field to watch a college football game. (I bet you can't guess where I was :lookaroun )

Due to all the recent ticket price debates I checked out the price of our tickets for the game. $43 each. That gets you a a seat on a metal bench with no back--not exactly the most comfortable seat in the world (but makes it best for squeezing in 108,000 people)

I also agree with the Mom that WDW is a very affordable vacation. If you know how to do it right if can be even more affordable.

leftymoreno

Here's specific direction on how to make a molotov cocktail, with annotated lists of materials needed, as well as cheaper substitutes for the less economically minded....

but I don't suggest you actually make one, what kind of a monster do you think I am?

/sound familiar?
//it should
///its an extreme analogous situation

Please tell me youre not likening this situation to advice on how to make weapons. I must say I am rather amused at how upset this seems to have made you though. In the end, the notes I made I neednt use anyway, which is why I couldnt care less...:wave:

But back to the topic at hand, I am a little bit nervous about Disney prices that seem to be escalating with no signs of stopping in the near future. Someday we'll be wishing it were still $10

jmicro59

But back to the topic at hand, I am a little bit nervous about Disney prices that seem to be escalating with no signs of stopping in the near future. Someday we'll be wishing it were still $10

I'm a little bit nervous that you've been un-cuffed form your shackles and have un-monitored time on the keyboard. It's funny though that you have the same mannerisms of one banished soul named Merlin. Hmmmmm.

leftymoreno

I'm a little bit nervous that you've been un-cuffed form your shackles and have un-monitored time on the keyboard. It's funny though that you have the same mannerisms of one banished soul named Merlin. Hmmmmm.

Yeah it is pretty hard to type with this stupid straight jacket on and everything

bgraham34

Buses aren't charged more because they only take up an extra spot or so and they bring in 10 times as many as you can fit in most cars.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom