• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

theme park or other food pictures

SteveBrickNJ

Visiting my college daughter. Will be eating out constantly for the next couple of days........................................................................................................Came back to my post many hours later to add that dinner tonight was at Golden Corral. Tasty, but not special for this forum.

Last edited:

NiarrNDisney

Had some construction started on the house the other day so we've been getting take out or making simple meals. Tonight we did a little "homemade" pizza action with Boboli crusts, whipped up a sauce and topped mine with bell peppers, black olives (jalapeno style), vegan sausage, lots of mozzerella, parmesan and red pepper flakes. Oh and as always a side salad (gotta get those veggies).

Attachments

• 20210306_172432.jpg
    20210306_172432.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

NiarrNDisney

Yay, the salad made it in the shot!
Yep the always discussed but rarely pictured side salad has finally made an appearance lol. :D

Growing up we always had a salad of some form with our meals so it became a behavior I have always continued. I haven't included them in pictures mostly because its the same thing every time and isn't the most interesting or varied item of my meal.

Last edited:

high plains drifter

Yep the always discussed but rarely pictured side salad has finally made an appearance lol. :D

Growing up we always had a salad of some form with our meals so it became a behavior I have always continued. I haven't included them in pictures mostly because its the same thing every time and isn't the most interesting or varied item of my meal.
I also grew up eating a salad with dinner most nights. Sometimes they are my favorite part of the meal!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom