theme park or other food pictures

SteveBrickNJ

Visiting my college daughter. Will be eating out constantly for the next couple of days........................................................................................................Came back to my post many hours later to add that dinner tonight was at Golden Corral. Tasty, but not special for this forum.

Last edited:

NiarrNDisney

Had some construction started on the house the other day so we've been getting take out or making simple meals. Tonight we did a little "homemade" pizza action with Boboli crusts, whipped up a sauce and topped mine with bell peppers, black olives (jalapeno style), vegan sausage, lots of mozzerella, parmesan and red pepper flakes. Oh and as always a side salad (gotta get those veggies).

Attachments

• 20210306_172432.jpg
    20210306_172432.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

NiarrNDisney

Yay, the salad made it in the shot!
Yep the always discussed but rarely pictured side salad has finally made an appearance lol. :D

Growing up we always had a salad of some form with our meals so it became a behavior I have always continued. I haven't included them in pictures mostly because its the same thing every time and isn't the most interesting or varied item of my meal.

Last edited:

high plains drifter

Yep the always discussed but rarely pictured side salad has finally made an appearance lol. :D

Growing up we always had a salad of some form with our meals so it became a behavior I have always continued. I haven't included them in pictures mostly because its the same thing every time and isn't the most interesting or varied item of my meal.
I also grew up eating a salad with dinner most nights. Sometimes they are my favorite part of the meal!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom