Broccoli pasta salad made by me
- 1 C chopped pecans toasted
- 1/2 16 oz. package farfalle (bow tie ) pasta
- 1 lb. fresh broccoli cut into small pieces
- 1 C mayonnaise
- 1/3 C sugar
- 1/2 C diced red onion
- 1/3 C white vinegar(I use apple cider vinegar)
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 C grapes halved
- 8 bacon slices cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 C sunflower seeds
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Mix together mayo, sugar, vinegar and salt.
- Pour dressing over cut up broccoli.
- Add in pasta, grapes
- Cover and chill for 2-3 hours
- Add in bacon, sunflower seeds, and pecans right before serving.