The Worst Theme Park in the World...?

speck76

This is way too funny

This area was themed on a derelict shack theme.
imga9336_893.jpg

AliciaLuvzDizne

BeachClubVillas said:
I love Theme Park Review. I could spend hours just exploring that site. I would love to travel with those guys once. :lol:
oh yeah
they have the most addictive trip reports.

that link isnt working for me...its probably me, but i thought i'd still tell ya

BeachClubVillas

AliciaLuvzDizne said:
Doesn't he/ Don't they post here?

:lookaroun :wave: :lookaroun

I've seen Robb post here every once in a while.

I think the site is having technical dissiculties today. I haven't been able to get into much all day. :(

imagineer boy

That's odd, Theme park review seems to be off line at the moment.

Oh well, I agree with Nim, Nara Dreamland definately takes the award as the worst theme park ever. :lol:

imagineer boy

Ahh, now its working. Well, I think NaraDreamland still holds 1st place as the worst theme park ever, but this without a doubt, the trashiest park I've ever seen

dandaman

Yeah... Theme Park Review has really broadened my outlook on all theme parks, good, bad, or insanely horrible. :lol: Favourite site after WDWMAGIC. :D

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I remember seeing their report on NaraDreamland. It was weird, there hardly anyone there.

It was like a bad Disneyland in another dimension and another time.

PencilTest

Oh my...

I gotta say, one of the best pictures is on page four, the one of the little shack with the "Mr. Gun" sign. That is both hysterical and terrifying. Hysterrifying. And the Flying House looks like it wants to eat me.

MKCP 1985

I couldn't make it through all the photos without feeling I'd been ripped off . . . so imagine how the OP felt! :lol:

Wow.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom