The Worst Movie of All Time!

dxwwf3

Legacy said:
GO SEE HITCH!!!

The review will be up sometime this weekend on my site, but GO SEE IT!

Are you being serious? The commercials and trailers make this seem like an "Envy" type of disaster (Meaning big stars in a complete bomb). Hopefully it is a surprisingly decent film though.

Legacy

dxwwf3 said:
Are you being serious? The commercials and trailers make this seem like an "Envy" type of disaster (Meaning big stars in a complete bomb). Hopefully it is a surprisingly decent film though.
It really is. It's funny and light, and surprisingly original for a romantic comedy.

dxwwf3

NemoRocks said:
Dude, you can't listen to the critics....they always give good movies bad reviews (a recent example would be Meet the Fockers).

Exactly. If everyone listened to critics, then everyone would miss out on a lot of movies that they would have liked. Now I think that you might decide to see a movie that gets really good reviews and that's fine, but you should never let critics keep you away from a film you wanted to see.

dxwwf3

Legacy said:
It really is. It's funny and light, and surprisingly original for a romantic comedy.

Well this might be back to back years with pretty darn good romantic comedies coming out around Valentine's Day. I thought 50 First Dates was one of Sandler's most underrated films.

Legacy

dxwwf3 said:
Exactly. If everyone listened to critics, then everyone would miss out on a lot of movies that they would have liked. Now I think that you might decide to see a movie that gets really good reviews and that's fine, but you should never let critics keep you away from a film you wanted to see.
And that friends, is why I rarely give a poor review. I always go in with low expectations anyway.

dxwwf3

Legacy said:
And that friends, is why I rarely give a poor review.

Well you certainly weren't friendly on what is slowly becoming one of my favorite films of all time, Anchorman :lol:

Just kidding with ya of course. I know that movie is a perfect example of "Love it or hate it" comedy.

Legacy

dxwwf3 said:
Well you certainly weren't friendly on what is slowly becoming one of my favorite films of all time, Anchorman :lol:

Just kidding with ya of course. I know that movie is a perfect example of "Love it or hate it" comedy.
Well, Anchorman was a weird one. I went in with high expectations and was focusing on the review rather than the movie. I've redirected focus though, and now I think my reviews are more accurate.

imagineer99

In terms of critics, I tend to follow the one's I respect. Owen Gleiberman and Lisa Schwartzbaum usually share my tastes (though not always).

Don L Duck

It's very hard to pick just one bad movie and just as hard to pick one great movie.
In my opinion most movies made by any of the Saturday Night Live cast past or present are usually pretty bad there are some exceptions of course but for the most part they try to kill a good character by doing it to death.

Number_6

The movie critic for the Boston Herald is one of the worse ones I have ever seen. He tends to give great reviews on the worst movies ever made, but if a filmmaker comes up with a brilliant, original piece of work, he considers it a piece of crap and gives it 1 or 1 1/2 stars. I think he's only gotten it right maybe twice in a ten year period, but then again, even a blind sow finds an acorn sometimes.

WDWFREAK53

NemoRocks said:
*throws orange at Brian's car*

:lol:

You're gonna wash that right now!

You know, back in the day I could throw a football a quarter mile?

How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom