The Worst Movie of All Time!

SIR90210

Original Poster
Well, the thread is just as it sounds, everyone nominate their least favorite movie ever! Nominate each movie only once, and one nomination per person. Nominations will be accepted until either (a) 8:00 PM EST Friday, February 11, or (b) we have 20 nominations, which ever comes second. I nominate...

VOLCANO

Ugh! That is the only movie I have actually become physically ill while watching, barring all times before I was potty-trained. :lookaroun

yodasmith

Worst movie ever

the worst movie i've ever seen, and the only one that i ever wanted to get up and leave in the middle of was......the day after tomorrow.

i honestly turned to my friend and said in a loud voice, "this movie sucks!"

many people agreed.

DisneyJill

The Butterfly Effect made me want to slit my wrists after I watched it. It was the most awful, depressing movie ever.

imagineer boy

Ugh, Troy seriously made me wanna kill myself at the end of it. I was really looking forward to it, but came out feeling very bored and dirty. I felt like I had bee cheated!

But how about the worst movie of all time shown on MST3K?

Drum role please,

MANOS: The Hands of Fate

Legacy

imagineer boy said:
MANOS: The Hands of Fate
Cheater... Mystery Science Theater movies don't count. :animwink:

NOT counting MANOS: The Hands of Fate... I would have to go with two films... Jeepers Creepers 2 and Dante's Peak.

sillyspook13

My top three worst movies ever:

3) Coyote Ugly
2) Scooby Doo
1) Win a Date With Tad Hamilton

:hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl:

GenerationX

The one I can't stomach is Stand By Me. I know some critics liked it, and it generally has a good buzz, but I think it's dreadful. It aims to be a straight drama about 12 or 13 year old boys, but it goes way overboard. Completely unrealistic. No one I knew at that age had anywhere near the self-knowledge these kids possess. And even if by some miracle one of us did, we would never have had the skills to articulate it. And another thing ... sorry, I really despise this movie ... we would never have cried in front of each other. Never. Totally implausible.

Unrealistic action/dialogue does not detract from my overall enjoyment of a film in a comedy, sci-fi, adventure, or thriller. I'm eager and willing to suspend my disbelief in those cases. But in a straight drama, no. It takes me completely out of the story.

Steamboat_Kevin

:lol: My cousin and I have a bad movies collection.
Right now it includes:

1. Battlefield Earth
2. Baby Geniuses
3. From Justin To Kelly
4. Godzilla 2000 (I only bought it because of the awful tagline: GET READY TO CRUMBLE!)
5. My Giant (Starring former NBA player Gheorghe Muresan!)
and...
Dun Dun Dunnn...

regisvideo.jpg

TAC

Not that I have seen it, but Gigili.

Others: The Ref (not funny at all), Battlefield Earth, Starship Troopers, Howard the Duck, Ishtar, Jaws III - in 3D (where did I put my 3D glasses ...oh left them at ITTBAB :lookaroun ), Killer Klowns From Outer Space, Flash Gordon, Kickboxer, Leonard Part 6 (starring Bill Cosby), White Chicks (did not see that one), Fat Albert, The Adventures of Pluto Nash.

My wife likes scary movies (I don't). She goes to the video store and decides to rent Open Water. The guy behind the counter tells her "it's really bad," so she doesn't rent it. You know a movie really is bad when the video store people tell you not to spend money in their store.

Steamboat_Kevin

GenerationX said:
The one I can't stomach is Stand By Me. I know some critics liked it, and it generally has a good buzz, but I think it's dreadful. It aims to be a straight drama about 12 or 13 year old boys, but it goes way overboard. Completely unrealistic. No one I knew at that age had anywhere near the self-knowledge these kids possess. And even if by some miracle one of us did, we would never have had the skills to articulate it. And another thing ... sorry, I really despise this movie ... we would never have cried in front of each other. Never. Totally implausible.
I LOVE that movie, It's one of my favorites.
To each his own, I guess :)

"That's weird... What the hell is Goofy?" :lol:

DonickCo

sillyspook13 said:
My top three worst movies ever:

3) Coyote Ugly
2) Scooby Doo
1) Win a Date With Tad Hamilton

a..yeah... they all suck :hurl:

:snore: :snore: now go to bed young lady :snore: :snore:

Woody13

All Time Worst Movies!

[font=Arial, Helvetica]Here are just a few of many:[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica][/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica]The Blair Witch Project[font=Arial, Helvetica] (1999)[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica]
[font=Arial, Helvetica]The Cheech and Chong Films of the 1980s[/font][/font]
[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica][font=Arial, Helvetica]Heaven's Gate [font=Arial, Helvetica](1981)[/font][/font][/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica]Independence Day[font=Arial, Helvetica] (1996)[/font][/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica][font=Arial, Helvetica]The Island of Dr. Moreau[font=Arial, Helvetica] (1996)[/font][/font][/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica][font=Arial, Helvetica]The "Police Academy" Series [font=Arial, Helvetica](1984-1994)
[font=Arial, Helvetica]Popeye[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica] (1980)
[font=Arial, Helvetica]The "Porky's" Trilogy[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica] (1982 - 1985)[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica]
[font=Arial, Helvetica]Red Dawn[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica] (1984)
[font=Arial, Helvetica]Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica] (1978)
[font=Arial, Helvetica]Speed 2: Cruise Control[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica] (1997)[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica]
[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica]Spice World[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica] (1998)[/font][/font][/font]
[/font][/font][/font][/font]
[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica][font=Arial, Helvetica][font=Arial, Helvetica][font=Arial, Helvetica][font=Arial, Helvetica][font=Arial, Helvetica][font=Arial, Helvetica]Superman IV: The Quest For Peace[font=Arial, Helvetica] (1987)[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica]
[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica]The "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" Series[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica] (1974-1997)[/font][/font][/font]
[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica][font=Arial, Helvetica][font=Arial, Helvetica][font=Arial, Helvetica][font=Arial, Helvetica][font=Arial, Helvetica][font=Arial, Helvetica]Titanic[font=Arial, Helvetica] (1997)[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica][font=Arial, Helvetica][font=Arial, Helvetica][font=Arial, Helvetica][font=Arial, Helvetica][font=Arial, Helvetica][font=Arial, Helvetica]Wild Wild West[font=Arial, Helvetica] (1999)[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica]
[/font][/font][/font]
[/font]

rainfully

Longshot.

I guarantee this is the worst movie ever made. Just read the plot outline from imdb.com to see what I mean:

"Jack Taylor is a Beverly Hills gigolo who is blackmailed by a corrupt and powerful businessman, Laszlo Pryce. He is forced to seduce a wealthy widow in NYC to obtain insider information so his blackmailer can profit. Jack desperately tries to prevent harm coming to his little brother Alex, but unexpectedly falls for the woman he is forced to betray. Now, he must choose."

I can't even begin to describe how terrible this movie is!!

http://imdb.com/title/tt0201694/

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom