The Worst Movie of All Time!

dxwwf3

imagineer99 said:
Cat in the Hat was wrong for a multitude of reasons. Beyond the horrendous casting, the film felt the need to drop in many sexual innuendo jokes into a KIDS FILM.

Dirty Hoe! Oh I'm sorry baby.... :lol:

That was one of my favorite lines of the film. That and the whole Cupcakeinator scene: "I'm So Excited!"

But I have to agree, it wasn't very appropriate for a kids movie. But it sure made me laugh.

1stStarIC2nite

Hmmmm.. I'd have to say...

Phonebooth
Gladiator
Dirty Dancing
Jeepers Creepers 2
Spiderman 2
Napoleon Dynamite (even though it is so much fun to quote)

... are all terrible, in my opinion. :wave:

ISTCrew20

I should of added The Ring to my list up there. It was just stupid. And now, every horror movie that comes out is a "ring clone". (Choppy Images, weird sounds where they don't need to be, unclear story). Every horror movie that comes out now is like that.

1stStarIC2nite

Indy95 said:
Really? Why did you not like them so much? These are two of my personal favorites.

Well, I really don't like long movies (Gladiator) and I was never really into the story line to begin with, and I just thought it was plain boring. And for Spiderman, I thought the acting was bad and it did not live up to the first film at all. Plus, it was too much of a love story than an action one which it should have been...

Legacy

imagineer99 said:
Then, you have bad taste in movies.... :wave:

(I KEED, I KEED)

*sings*

I miss you more than Michael Bay missed the mark
when he made Pearl Harbor.

I miss you more than that movie missed the point
and that's a lot girl. And now, now you've gone away
and all I'm trying to say is Pearl Harbor sucked
and I miss you.

I need you like Ben Affleck needs acting school.
He was terrible in that film.
I need you more than Cuba Gooding needed a bigger part.
He's way better than Ben Affleck and now,
all I'm trying to say is Pearl Harbor sucked and I miss you.

Why does Michael Bay get to keep on making movies.
I guess Pearl Harbor sucked just a little bit more than
I miss you.

*stops singing*
I have that song... somewhere... what album is it on again?

dxwwf3

Hey guys, I'm so happy. I get to add a new one to my list: NAPOLEON DYNAMITE!

Wow that was the longest 1 1/2 hours of my life. I wouldn't put it ahead of Royal Tenenbaums or the Punisher, but it's right behind it on my list. I chuckled 3 times and that was it. I will say that I can see if you like the title character, that you would like this one though. So this is just another one of those love it or hate it movies and I hated it.

DDuckFan130

barnum42 said:
Better stay clear of the extended editions of Lord of the Rings :lol:
:lol:

Attention spans grow shorter with every generation I think. I like long movies if they actually need to be long. For example (and these are movies I LIKE, not hate :animwink: ), Ten Commandments is long as heck but I enjoy it...same goes for the Hamlet version with Kenneth Branagh, which stays true to the book (unlike the Mel Gibson version). Movies that didn't need to be long? Titanic :brick:. I have the double-VHS version and I always watch the 2nd tape...I can't stand going through the first part :hurl:.

stranger

dxwwf3 said:
Hey guys, I'm so happy. I get to add a new one to my list: NAPOLEON DYNAMITE!

Wow that was the longest 1 1/2 hours of my life. I wouldn't put it ahead of Royal Tenenbaums or the Punisher, but it's right behind it on my list. I chuckled 3 times and that was it. I will say that I can see if you like the title character, that you would like this one though. So this is just another one of those love it or hate it movies and I hated it.

Napolean Dynamite depressed me...I didn't find it funny.

Another to add to the list, Chronicles of Riddick. I forgot how bad the acting and story was. I'm changing the name of that movie to Chronicles of Ridiculous :p

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
imagineer99 said:
*sings*

I miss you more than Michael Bay missed the mark
when he made Pearl Harbor.

I miss you more than that movie missed the point
and that's a lot girl. And now, now you've gone away
and all I'm trying to say is Pearl Harbor sucked
and I miss you.

I need you like Ben Affleck needs acting school.
He was terrible in that film.
I need you more than Cuba Gooding needed a bigger part.
He's way better than Ben Affleck and now,
all I'm trying to say is Pearl Harbor sucked and I miss you.

Why does Michael Bay get to keep on making movies.
I guess Pearl Harbor sucked just a little bit more than
I miss you.

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :lol:

dxwwf3

NemoRocks said:
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :lol:

America! Heck Yeah! Comin' again to save the mother flippin day, yeah! AMERICA! Heck Yeah! Freedom is the only way, yeah. Terrorists your game is through, so now you have to answer to.....AMERICA! Heck Yeah!

That's the best I could do for WDWMagic :lol:

Boo's Mom

My nanny said Pink Panther and my Aunt said Howard the Duck. Never seen either one and I guess I'll be taking their word for it. Imagineer99, I do have bad taste in movies lol because I liked 10 Things I hate about you and Lone Star State of Mind :lol: Oh Brother where art thou? was ok too. by the way dxwwf3, Oh Brother is based on the Oddessy. I don't like the music but the movie is ok.

Number_6

Pink Panther is actually not bad, but the later ones are much funnier. Actually, the only one I don't like from the series with Inspector Clousseu is "A Shot in the Dark." I have never been able to sit through that one for more than 20 minutes. I'm actually afraid to see the new one with Steve Martin because honestly, Peter Sellers made that role his and anyone else is just going to stink.

Wckd Queen

Number_6 said:
Pink Panther is actually not bad, but the later ones are much funnier. Actually, the only one I don't like from the series with Inspector Clousseu is "A Shot in the Dark." I have never been able to sit through that one for more than 20 minutes. I'm actually afraid to see the new one with Steve Martin because honestly, Peter Sellers made that role his and anyone else is just going to stink.

Have to agree. Funniest line in "A Shot in the Dark" was "He killed her in a rit of felous jage!" as delivered by Clousseu :lol:

I just saw one of the Pink Panther movies on tv the other night, and I was busting a gut at Sellers accent. I have seen clips of Steve Martin in the part, and while he was delivering the lines, in my mind, I was hearing them as Sellers would deliver them. It's going to be hard to accept someone else as Clousseu.

Slipknot

Indy95 said:
So, can somebody tell me why Elektra tries to beat up the blind guy in a public setting two minutes after seeing him for the first time?

Hmmm. I believe it was because she didn't like being followed or touched. Both of which Affleck's character were doing...She did say it before that whole sequence began.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom