The Worst Disney World Rides That Are a "Waste of Time"

RHCP Mickey

There are two types of park-goers; those who get Disney World, and those who don't. Anyone who puts CoP, Swiss Family Robinson, or the Gran Fiesta Tour on a "worst" list falls into the first group. There's nothing better than a full trip around the world culminating in a tequila-aided boat tour through the land of El Pato Donald.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
3. Rivers of America - I'm torn on this because I never really enjoyed it but I do understand it is a way to downshift but there is so much real estate used by this and TSI that I feel could be far better used for wowing us...
Part of the intent was to re-create the old-time experience of sailing on a three-master or paddleboat for those Americans who might never have the chance otherwise. It remains a valid justification for keeping it.

There's nothing better than a full trip around the world culminating in a tequila-aided boat tour through the land of El Pato Donald.
And remember -- there's only a slight difference between El Pato and le pate...

Last edited:

thomas998

Part of the intent was to re-create the old-time experience of sailing on a three-master or paddleboat for those Americans who might never have the chance otherwise. It remains a valid justification for keeping it.

And remember -- there's only a slight difference between El Pato and le pate...

I understand the reason for the paddle boat... I only wish they would use it to move people from the TTC to the MK, at least then it would serve a purpose. Instead it just goes in a big circle past very lame set pieces that have been PCed down to stupidity.

Chef Mickey

Original Poster
It's like, what's the point of these lists, really? OK, so I skipped 8 attractions, at least 1 can be argued as the most classic Disney ride ever...And I saved, what...an hour? All of these have 0-5 min waits, so doing them gives you the experience and doesn't take a lot of time.

Should I do 7DMT twice instead and be doubly disappointed that it's too long of a wait for a short ride?

Last edited:

copcarguyp71

Well....you have your opinion, and I have mine :cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom